Dr Daniel Sharpstone

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I've had an issue with my bowels , he told me I have hemroids . I said I might well do but what I am on about is not connected to my actual anus . He still told me I had hemroids and booked me in for colonoscopy . Didn't find anything on the colonoscopy . One year after I was first referred to Dr sharpstone he finally plucked up the courage to look at the affected area which I had been telling him about for over a year at this point and he took one look at it and said yes we need to get you booked in for an MRI scan . After having my MRI scan I was then about to leave when they called me back In saying that I needed to have more as they have found something and it needs to be highlighted with a drug . So I went and had another MRI scan. The ladies in the MRI clinic where amazing and made me feel as ease . I then get a letter from Dr sharpstone saying my MRI scan was clear and to put a plaster on the affected area and I have been discharged. I know full well it is not clear that is why I had to go back in for another MRI

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Twice this doctor has not listened to me & told me to listen to him. I don't know if he is pyschic as he didn't let me tell him what was wrong!

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Had stomach pains since was young he is the only doctor to listen to me Now diognosed with crohns and under treatment never met such a great guy

26th February 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Doctor Sharpstone is a awesome person, he listens to you, DOES NOT talk down to you. He makes you feel at ease. He smiles and laughs. He really is a lovely person. I wish all Doctors were like him.

5th February 2016
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

The only Dr to help with my stomach pains after 4 months. All tests were normal but pains persisted. He narrowed it down to a constant muscle spasm. He called it a trigger point. Injected local anesthetic into the muscle which cured the pain instantly. First class approach and diagnostic.

Nearest Gastroenterologists