Dr Daniel Sharpstone

15th November 2018

I've had an issue with my bowels , he told me I have hemroids . I said I might well do but what I am on about is not connected to my actual anus . He still told me I had hemroids and booked me in for colonoscopy . Didn't find anything on the colonoscopy . One year after I was first referred to Dr sharpstone he finally plucked up the courage to look at the affected area which I had been telling him about for over a year at this point and he took one look at it and said yes we need to get you booked in for an MRI scan . After having my MRI scan I was then about to leave when they called me back In saying that I needed to have more as they have found something and it needs to be highlighted with a drug . So I went and had another MRI scan. The ladies in the MRI clinic where amazing and made me feel as ease . I then get a letter from Dr sharpstone saying my MRI scan was clear and to put a plaster on the affected area and I have been discharged. I know full well it is not clear that is why I had to go back in for another MRI

20th December 2016

Twice this doctor has not listened to me & told me to listen to him. I don't know if he is pyschic as he didn't let me tell him what was wrong!

17th December 2016

Had stomach pains since was young he is the only doctor to listen to me Now diognosed with crohns and under treatment never met such a great guy

26th February 2016

Doctor Sharpstone is a awesome person, he listens to you, DOES NOT talk down to you. He makes you feel at ease. He smiles and laughs. He really is a lovely person. I wish all Doctors were like him.

5th February 2016

The only Dr to help with my stomach pains after 4 months. All tests were normal but pains persisted. He narrowed it down to a constant muscle spasm. He called it a trigger point. Injected local anesthetic into the muscle which cured the pain instantly. First class approach and diagnostic.

• Gastroenterology