Add your review of Dr Christy Ralph

St James's University Hospital
Oncology

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Christy Ralph

I work with Dr Satinder Jagdev and Dr Naveen Vasudev as part of a clinical medical oncology team providing care for patients with kidney, bladder and prostate cancers from Leeds and the surrounding area. The team have an active clinical research portfolio investigating new treatments and possible biomarker predictors of response and side effects. We try to ensure that our patients have the option of taking part in research and have access to experienced nurse specialist support. I have an academic interest in the interplay between the immune system and cancer. I work collaboratively with other clinicians and researchers including Prof. Alan Melcher to investigate novel cancer treatments including oncolytic ("cancer-killing") viruses. I teach medical students from Leeds University as part of their attachment learning about Cancer and Continuing Care.

Specialties