Dr Christian Boardman

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

The best Dr in the practice by far.

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

The best Dr I have ever had. Will always listen and make you fell included in your own care and takes your concerns on board. Has helped me significantly in the past year. He is all about health promotion and prevention and empowers you to take control of your own health.

25th September 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Boardman is a excellent doctor who listens in a sincere manner. I would be very disappointed if we were to loose him to another surgery.

13th July 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

I find Dr Boardman easy to talk to and he is kind and respectful.

30th March 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

I have been under Dr Boardman's care now since he first joined. I have to say he is an absolutely amazing doctor. He has time to listen to you. You are a patient and not just a number to him. I've had a rough couple of years medically wise and he has constantly had my back on everything, making phone calls, chasing appointments etc. I have also had him ring at nearly 9 at night to check on things. He gives you all the information to make an informed decision on where your care Is going or how it is managed. Also I have to say the receptionist staff at the group are amazing too!.