Owlsmoor

1 Cambridge Road, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, England, GU47 0UB 1 2 3 4 5 44 reviews

16th November 2020

Owlsmoor surgery has always been a great service, yes phone lines are busy, and yes appointments may not be when it’s convenient to us, but Considering the pandemic I have always experienced helpful service, from the reception to my usual GP.

You’re never going to win over everyone!

16th November 2020

You’re never going to win over everyone!

29th September 2020

Have unsuccessfully managed to ring the surgery to enquire when the Pneumonia vaccine will be available, having booked an appointment in January. The e-consult does not allow you to ask things like that because when you get to self help questions it will not allow you to pass that point !?

Allow the e-consult to answer administrative queries .

29th September 2020

Allow the e-consult to answer administrative queries .

21st September 2020

I have tried 6 times, avoiding peak times, to get through to reception, ranging from #11 to #19. Each time when I get to #1 it is either not answered or goes dead, after a 30 minute wait. I then tried an e-consult which meant that I waited 4 days to be told contact reception and arrange a blood test, but how do I contact reception. This has now been the situation for 5 weeks. I am in full time work, and I have little opportunity to spend so much time on hold., meanwhile my treatment and diagnosis go untested.

Answer the phone

Experience

{{category}} working at Owlsmoor ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Owlsmoor: http://iwgc.net/ecg2p