Owlsmoor

1 Cambridge Road, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, England, GU47 0UB

23rd May 2018

Owlsmoor is the worst surgery I have ever used. You can never get an appointment unless you can wait weeks and when Dr Moodley left who was a fantastic doctor me, my husband and my young family were moved to the Sandhurst surgery without being told and we only live around the corner from Owlsmoor it’s now a long walk if you are not well. I have family who live opposite the Sandhurst surgery but they have a doctor at the owlsmoor surgery! Receptionists talk to you as if you are a idiot if you can ever get through on the phone. I certainly would never recommend the Owlsmoor surgery to anyone.

1st December 2017

I find it almost impossible to attain the most simple appointments and repeat prescriptions, which is of no fault of the doctors. Having to cue on a phone call at 8 in the morning every-time you need an appointment, or actually turning up until they give you one seems to be the only way, as booking in advance is guaranteed a 3 month wait. I feel let down by the service and care of the surgery, as most people are already in a vulnerable condition if they need a medical appointment in the first place.

18th September 2017

My girlfriend tries to call at 8 every morning to book appointment only to hear the constant busy tone or to be told to call back later, she has called now for 5 week days of last week and again this morning and still having no luck, my girlfriend is in pain and wants to find out what's going on but can't as it seems she isn't important enough to be given an appointment, I am hugely disgusted by the service in my own opinion and would not use it myself and most certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else, we should hope for the best that whatever is wrong with my girlfriend is not serious and need to be sorted asap as it could be too late, in which case I will be most displeased, nether the less inside the doctors is tidy and always busy, kind of a positive I guess

28th August 2017

Website needs updating Dr James Seddon has retired needs to replaced my his replacement GP

15th August 2017