Dr Caroline Yorston

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I saw 3 doctors before changing to Dr.Yorston and if it wasn't for her and her attention to detail I still wouldn't be on the road to recovery. She is by far the best Dr I have dealt with and is incredibly attentive to your needs , worries. I highly recommend Dr. Yorston and cannot thank her or the team at Didcot health centre enough, they give fantastic care all the time and are simply brilliant. Thank you doesn't do justice for the work and care given by Dr.Yorston or her team.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

You have to wait a long time to see Dr. Yorston, in the first place, making an appointment date, and then the wait in the waiting room (approx. 50 mins). The wait is worth while as Dr.Yorston will give you her full attention & take time in examining you. Most importantly, listen to you. I have always felt very confident with Dr. Yorstons diagnosis & her recommended treatment/s with regard to any of my health care issues over the past and recent years. I would like to say thank-you to Dr. Yorston for taking time in listening to me and not hurrying me out of the door.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

Despite running late, Dr Yorston had time to listen to my problem and I didn't feel rushed or hurried due to her busy schedule. She was very thorough, understanding, straight talking and efficient - just what you want.