Dr Branko Momic

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Momic is the best GP I have ever come across. He combines deep experience with great patient empathy and listening. He gave me life-saving advice in December 2008 to see a specialist when I presented worrying symptoms, and only last week he went out of his way to provide urgent and wise counsel on pain medication. He is approachable and caring - a model GP in every way. Teddington.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I saw Dr Momic for routine follow up, he spent most of the consultation on his computer, he seems disinterested and suggested my ailment was as a result of my age. I found him disingenuous and patronising. It will certainly be the last time I agree to see him.

16th February 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Amazing gp, he has so much experience.

22nd May 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Extremely kind, considerate and professional doctor. Always listens well and has gone out of his way to help and do what is best for me as a patient. He referred me to a specialist when other doctors in the surgery refused and thus ensured i received the best care and was cured of a debilitating condition .

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I have nothing to add to what I have said about the practice in general.

Short link to review Dr Branko Momic: http://iwgc.net/efkrr