Acorn Group Practice

29-35 Holly Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 4EA

6th October 2017

Dr Christie supportive as ever. It seems to have become slightly easier to make appointments. Would appreciate earlier start for phlebotomy and without need for appointments in advance.

15th September 2017

13th June 2017

Very helpful reception staff

4th June 2017

One feature of this surgery that I absolutely love, is that doctors treat you as a person, not as a number. The doctors do not rush to kick you out, but they spend the time that is needed for you. There were occasions when I had 3 concerns, and the doctor dealt with them in one visit. Also they take time to listen to you. I have gone through tough stressfull times, and all the doctors took the time to listen to my concerns, and give me the right advice, and not just give me pills as in other surgeries. It may be a bit difficult to get appointments though, and I would like to have a "walk in day" or something like it, so one doesnt have to wait to get a appointment.

15th May 2017

The reception staff seem to have changed in the last year and are now helpful and polite. It is very difficult to get an appointment and the surgery opening hours are quite restrictive compared to other surgeries. Dr Jackson has a great 'bedside' manner but I find the other doctors at the surgery pushy, ignorant and unhelpful - even when presented with clearly quite severe medical problems they are reluctant to do anything further. I am currently looking to change surgeries after spending years wanting to give them another chance as I find the level of care severely lacking.