Dr Benjamin Whitelaw

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

27th April 2019
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Mr. Whitelaw is an excellent Doctor who is extremely knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with. He took the time to explain things in great detail and to answer my questions in full. I felt he listened and took me seriously and never dismissed any 'alternative' ideas I had which was greatly appreciated. Despite the fact he has a very busy surgery at KCH I did not feel my appointment was rushed even when there was an error with the booking system and my appointment was overlooked. I felt very fortunate and grateful to have had Mr. Whitelaw as my consultant.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

I was extremely impressed with Dr Whitelaw. He explained everything in great detail and was a great listener. If only more doctors could behave in the same manner, the world would be a better place. I had total faith in him

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Dr Whitelaw is very polite and showed an interest in me. He is factual and encouraged me to look at the computer to learn about my results.

7th January 2017
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

I always receive excellent care from Dr Benjamin. He is extremely polite and very informative about my condition. The care he gives is very patient centred.

20th August 2016
Written by a carer at King's College Hospital

Excellent care and expertise form this doctor

Nearest Endocrinologists