Dr Azman Ibrahim

• Oncology

8th March 2018
Written by a patient at Clatterbridge Hospital

My wife and I were shattered to learn from a urologist last year that I had prostate cancer. His exact words were that it was definitely cancer as the PSA was 200 and at this level it had probably spread and if it was in the bones that was it!! Two weeks later after MRI and bone scans and then a CT scan I was referred to Dr Ibrahim and saw him almost immediately. To our utter relief after such a harsh, negative initial consultation all scans were clear. I have since had a course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Throughout my treatment Dr Ibrahim has been kind and reassuring, has explained everything thoroughly and has given us hope when we thought there was none. We cannot sing his praises highly enough and are so grateful that he took.over my care and treatment. He is a truly special person.

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Clatterbridge Hospital

I first met Dr Ibrahim shortly after I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2014. As the consultant oncologist, he advised me on the procedure for the radiotherapy treatment that I would receive. At all meetings with Dr Ibrahim during and post treatment, he always remembers me, personally (where I work, where I live etc), even after long breaks (eg 6 months) and he has always been extremely kind, friendly and has listened to all my concerns. I am still seeing Dr Ibrahim and receiving ongoing post radiotherapy treatment and I have great faith in his ability and knowledge.

8th January 2014
Written by a patient at Clatterbridge Hospital

Saw Dr Ibrahim at Clatterbridge and the Isle of Man. Very good impression. Competent and attentive. A true pillar for the NHS

Nearest Oncologists