Dr Aruna Muthu

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

My mum and I were patients are Oakleaf and we always found Dr Muthu to be a very caring and supportive GP. She always had time to listen to us and showed an interest in my father's health and care although he was in the care of one of the Larwood GPs. We missed Dr Muthu when she left our surgery.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Muthu listened to all my anxieties and worries and never made me feel like I was over reacting or wasting her time. She took my family history seriously and made sure I had the correct treatment and screening. She also helped provide me with the medication, advice and support to help me get pregnant. Nothing was too much trouble and she regularly arranges appointments to review things and talk through anything with me. Thank you again.

29th November 2015
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

I found Dr Aruna Muthu to be both caring,a good listener and understood both my needs and of my daughter. she recommended various websites of which my daughter used and found very useful. When I expressed a wish not to be taking too many medical drugs, she appreciated my concerns and we talked about options in a very positive manner.I would recommend any parent of teenagers that this Doctor is up to date with current trends and information. many thanks to her.

12th June 2015
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

Dr A.Muthu was recommended to me when my usual doctor was taking maternity leave and career break. Dr Muthu from the very first appointment was exceptionally caring and very interested in my health issues. She really listened and did everything possible in ensuring I received the appropriate care and support. She was particularly highly knowledgeable about medication and discussed and explained advisable changes , which were very beneficial for my circumstances. I had great confidence in her, whenever I saw her, which had to be on a regular basis. She never rushed or hurried and I was completely happy with her very high level of professionalism and commitment to her patients well being. She is very personable and approachable. I have found her to be a wonderful doctor and has encouraged and help me get through very difficult times, which I will not be able to thank her enough for.

23rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

Dr Aruna Muthu has been my doctor for quite some time now, I recommend and trust Dr Muthu 100 percent she is a very caring doctor who listens carefully to your concerns, she investigates a problem until she gets results and never rushes you, she makes sure she gives you the very best treatment and always follows up to check your treatment is correct for you, I have had a lot of health issues over the last few years and spent a lot of time back and forward to see Dr Muthu and I am never made to feel that I am wasting her time she always makes me feel at ease.. Dr Muthu is a fantastic Doctor who makes sure all her patients get the best care possible..

Short link to review Dr Aruna Muthu: http://iwgc.net/efqip