Dr Aruna Muthu

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

I am 6 and doctor muthu is Really kind me and she works Really hard to make me really well but every month I am poorly, it is not nice being poorly. she listens to me and she trusts me. when I grow up I want to be a doctor just like doctor Muthu and be as good as her. thank you

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Aruna Muthu is a very capable and caring GP. She doesn't rush, she listens intently and shows great compassion and warmth. She really gets to know you too and consequently I feel very comfortable talking to her about any medical issues. She's the best GP I have ever had and I have always received excellent care from her.

28th February 2017
Written by a carer at Penny's Hill Practice

What a great GP, feel very lucky to have a Doctor who genuinely cares beyond the consultation. Thank you for coming to Penny's Hill you have certainly added to a great surgery.

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

My mum and I were patients are Oakleaf and we always found Dr Muthu to be a very caring and supportive GP. She always had time to listen to us and showed an interest in my father's health and care although he was in the care of one of the Larwood GPs. We missed Dr Muthu when she left our surgery.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Muthu listened to all my anxieties and worries and never made me feel like I was over reacting or wasting her time. She took my family history seriously and made sure I had the correct treatment and screening. She also helped provide me with the medication, advice and support to help me get pregnant. Nothing was too much trouble and she regularly arranges appointments to review things and talk through anything with me. Thank you again.

Doctors working at Penny's Hill Practice