Dr Aruna Muthu

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Muthu has always listened carefully to both me and my wife when we have visited her. In all cases a correct diagnosis was made and effective treatment prescribed. We are very sorry that Dr Muthu is leaving Penny's Hill Practice, as she has to return to Yorkshire for family reasons, but we thoroughly recommend her as your GP. Effective, efficient, listening and considerate. We know that other patients locally endorse these comments.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

I am 6 and doctor muthu is Really kind me and she works Really hard to make me really well but every month I am poorly, it is not nice being poorly. she listens to me and she trusts me. when I grow up I want to be a doctor just like doctor Muthu and be as good as her. thank you

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Aruna Muthu is a very capable and caring GP. She doesn't rush, she listens intently and shows great compassion and warmth. She really gets to know you too and consequently I feel very comfortable talking to her about any medical issues. She's the best GP I have ever had and I have always received excellent care from her.

28th February 2017
Written by a carer at Penny's Hill Practice

What a great GP, feel very lucky to have a Doctor who genuinely cares beyond the consultation. Thank you for coming to Penny's Hill you have certainly added to a great surgery.

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

My mum and I were patients are Oakleaf and we always found Dr Muthu to be a very caring and supportive GP. She always had time to listen to us and showed an interest in my father's health and care although he was in the care of one of the Larwood GPs. We missed Dr Muthu when she left our surgery.

Doctors working at Penny's Hill Practice