Dr Aruna Muthu

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Aruna Muthu is a very capable and caring GP. She doesn't rush, she listens intently and shows great compassion and warmth. She really gets to know you too and consequently I feel very comfortable talking to her about any medical issues. She's the best GP I have ever had and I have always received excellent care from her.

28th February 2017
Written by a carer at Penny's Hill Practice

What a great GP, feel very lucky to have a Doctor who genuinely cares beyond the consultation. Thank you for coming to Penny's Hill you have certainly added to a great surgery.

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at Oakleaf Surgery

My mum and I were patients are Oakleaf and we always found Dr Muthu to be a very caring and supportive GP. She always had time to listen to us and showed an interest in my father's health and care although he was in the care of one of the Larwood GPs. We missed Dr Muthu when she left our surgery.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

Dr Muthu listened to all my anxieties and worries and never made me feel like I was over reacting or wasting her time. She took my family history seriously and made sure I had the correct treatment and screening. She also helped provide me with the medication, advice and support to help me get pregnant. Nothing was too much trouble and she regularly arranges appointments to review things and talk through anything with me. Thank you again.

29th November 2015
Written by a patient at Penny's Hill Practice

I found Dr Aruna Muthu to be both caring,a good listener and understood both my needs and of my daughter. she recommended various websites of which my daughter used and found very useful. When I expressed a wish not to be taking too many medical drugs, she appreciated my concerns and we talked about options in a very positive manner.I would recommend any parent of teenagers that this Doctor is up to date with current trends and information. many thanks to her.

Doctors working at Penny's Hill Practice