Dr Catherine Stanley

I qualified from UCL in 1997. I have been a G.P. since 2004. I work for Gloucestershire Out of Hours Service and I frequently locum at Church Street Practice in Tewksebury. I am currently on a 'working holiday' at One Health Medical Centre in Auckland, New Zealand until July.

5th August 2014
Written by a member of staff at Sw Ambulance Urgent Care Service Ooh

a very pleasant colleague

3rd August 2014
Written by a patient at One Health

Dr Kate Stanley showed interest and empathy in what I had to say about my condition. She then discussed with me what could help and told me about possible side effects. I liked the way she looked at me and not had her eyes glued to the screen ( as others sometimes have!) After writing a script she said if the symptoms had not cleared up it would be no problem to have a repeat. I did n ot need one and am grateful for her help i9n the matter

30th July 2014
Written by a patient at One Health

Listened and was very helpful. Prescribed the correct antibiotics because I was all clear in a matter of days. Thank you

29th July 2014
Written by a patient at One Health

I took my baby to Dr Kate and had a wonderful experience, she was so kind and gentle with my daughter and carefully considered all the options before giving the advice she felt best suited the problem All turned out fine and I am most grateful to her I highly recommend her to all.

29th July 2014
Written by a patient at One Health

Really lovely doctor was spot on with her diagnosis and really went the extra mile for me.

Doctors working at Sw Ambulance Urgent Care Service Ooh