Dr Anita Vakil

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

My husband and I have always received excellent attention from Dr Vakil. She puts us at ease, always greets us with a smile, seems to be able to assess the situation quickly and to take the necessary action speedily. When referral is required, the response has been speedy and the consultant(s) again charming, attentive and professional. We cannot recall how long we have been lucky enough to have Dr. Vakil as our registered doctor. We moved here nearly 27 years ago, an excellent choice and so lucky to have Dr Vakil's expertise when required. Would also like to thank the rest of the surgery staff, reception, nurses, diabetic assistants, the Practice Secretary all are so efficient, attentive and have the skills to assess the situation quickly. We have nothing but praise for the Surgery - thank you everyone.

13th August 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Vakil has looked after me, my husband, and our subsequent children since 1997. She is a very friendly, warm, caring, understanding, wise and sympathetic doctor. I feel I can tell her anything. She listens well, puts me at ease and is very thorough. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a GP. She looks after me and my family very well and I trust her completely with our health.

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Vakil has shown great patience and kindness to me and I really appreciate the time that she has given to me

31st March 2015