Dr Andrew Sawczenko

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
16th April 2018

Dr Sawczenko is one of the best doctors I have taken my daughter too and that i have seen myself! He listens and empathises and always responds to your concerns so fast. You can tell he genuinely cares and I trust him completely. He is such an amazing doctor and I am so happy I found him!!

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
7th March 2018

The Dr saw same us same day we called—great service!

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
31st December 2017

Dr Sawczenko was great with my 5 year old and newborn baby. He was very thorough and knowledgeable when it came to treating my daughter’s ailments as well as with my newborn. He was very professional, was always prompt with his email responses and wrote very detailed reports. His bedside manner was great. The only reason why we are no longer using him as our primary paediatrician is because we moved to the US. I highly recommend dr Sawczenko to anyone with a toddler or newborn.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
17th November 2017

My baby has really bad nappy rash and perianal abscess. I went to many doctors and couldn't get his problems sorted until I went to Dr Sawczenko. He is such a great doctor, knowledgeable, professional, very patient and listen to our concerns. He is very prompt on answering emails even during out of office hours. He also sent us summary note of our discussion every time after we met, which I find very useful. I highly recommended Dr. Sawczenko.

Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
14th July 2017

Dr Sawczenko is a brilliant doctor. He is incredibly kind, reassuring and above all fantastically knowledgable and experienced. He was available on email well into the evening on Friday when we had questions regarding my son's test results. I thoroughly recommend him.

• Paediatrics