Dr Andleeb Khan

16th April 2016
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr Khan listened to what I said and very promptly sent me for some tests. I appreciated her calm efficiency.

2nd December 2015
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr Khan always as the time to listen and is very helpful and considerate, as are all the receptionists. I would recommend this surgery.

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr Khan is extremely empathetic, kind and she listens to you. She is very patient as I was recently at her surgery sobbing about tinnitus and she never showed any impatience or frustration despite the fact I was seeing her a few times a week. She is a lovely person with a genuinely kind and caring disposition and I would be lost with out her as my doctor.

14th May 2015
Written by a patient at Courtyard

She is so gentle, patient, kind and caring. She really listens and I always feel better after seeing her. She is very reassuring and offers great practical advice as well as treatment.

9th February 2015
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Of late the Courtyard practice has been more efficient in all areas and I am able to get an appointment relatively easily. Dr Khan has been very understanding and I can see how much she concentrates on what I am saying and I come away feeling I am being cared for as she would wish for herself.

Short link to review Dr Andleeb Khan: http://iwgc.net/efknz