Courtyard

The Courtyard Surgery, 56 London Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1AT

26th November 2018

the telephone answering system is somewhat lengthy, and prescriptions can take a little longer than I would expect to reach the North Heath pharmacy. Apart from that I have found the surgery a very helpful team, at every level.

16th September 2018

The prescription service is a complete shambles and I cannot believe that these are properly checked by anyone. My elderly Mother has repeat prescriptions every month. Without fail there is ALWAYS something missing involving me taking time to resolve with the local Boots pharmacy. The practice policy of not accepting requests by phone is not customer focused or friendly. The excuse used of preventing errors is patently absurd given they never manage to get this right anyway. It is not clear to me that the messaging email address quoted on text messages I get on behalf of my mother is able to accept replies. It goes without saying that when I have sent an email no reply is ever received. Having written a comp!ain't letter in the past in similar vein and having received a reply letter essentially saying nothing, I do not think I would bother with the in house complaints procedure.

15th November 2017

I must have heard the message 10 times about more pre bookable appointments but they were 10days away so I had to ask for a on the day one after all. Also would have been nice not to lie on the couch roll still there from the last patient

30th October 2017

Wanted to say great job to the receptionist who just gave me a signed repeat prescription after I ran out of my medication through my own incompetency! I went in to register with the online prescription service, which I did and then asked whether it would be quicker to request the medication at home online or by filling in the paper slip there and then. The receptionist printed the prescription, ran off to get it signed and gave it to me within a minute! Brilliant!! I was anticipating having to wait several days to get my meds as it is not a matter of life and death. She went over and above. Very happy punter. That would not have happened at the surgery I work in!!

11th May 2017

Visited surgery for simple blood test ,apointment time was 9-10 am . Was seen within seconds of entering and was out before 9-10 am? Nurse Elaine Tudor was welcoming and reasuring, as I'm not very good at having blood taken it was pleasing to say it went fine. Regards Adrian Burchell

{{category}} working at Courtyard ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Courtyard: http://iwgc.net/ejhoh