Dr Aliya Najim

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Najim for many years. She has always interacted with me with exceptional professionalism. Dr Najim is very pleasant, a good listener, very patient and has always done her utmost to help me with any illness/condition and to keep me in good health. Although it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with Dr Najim, I would highly rate the other doctors I've seen in the practice.

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I had a very poor experience. She was very uncooperative. I have a problem with my knee which I have had seen to at uni and have been told to 'get myself referred' to see a specialist at home, who has previously operated on me. She was difficult, insisted on seeing me face to face despite conceding that this would make no difference, and discounted the advice of the (3 to date) medical professionals I have already seen. I am extremely disappointed with this 'doctor'.

1st November 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

She is a good listener. She considered my symptoms and discussed the way forward with great clarity.

24th January 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

i had a urine infection and she failed to send the sample to the hospital for further testing. she said it is not always sent even though i was in very bad pain and it turns out i needed antibiotics in the end after all. she did not even bother to check the sample with a simple stick test except after a few hours when the sample had most likely altered. i had to do several trips backwards and forwards for another sample with another gp who did manage to send it and who actually knew what she was doing, contrary to dr. najim. she did not care at all that i was sick and in pain. i hope i never have to see her again.

Short link to review Dr Aliya Najim: http://iwgc.net/eet3h