Dr Ahmed Mayet

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th October 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Very good and very friendly doctor He knows what he’s doing on he’s job Very professional doctor I am pleased with him definitely I recommend him to everyone

9th October 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I have been very pleased with the care and especially the attitude of Doctor Mayet. He always greets me with a pleasant handshake and remembers my name. Although my problems are joint an muscle related he has been very helpful in his efforts to alleviate my pains.

3rd October 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is always pragmatic, has time to listen and make his patient feel at ease. In the time that I have been his patient I have received superb care - second-to-none.

8th August 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet , Listened , asked questions & then diagnosed the problem then he prescribed the appropriate medical advice & then issued the prescription to relieve the symptoms, I was very grateful for his professional manner & lovely attitude..Thank You.

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is an absoloute gentleman. He helped me recently by putting me on the cancer pathway after suffering a lot of discomfort and worry which enabled me to have very quick tests, scans and hospital treatment. The hospital and the various members of staff were wonderful and caring. This also of course helped my family and friends to know that I was being cared for in the quickest possible way which made them calmer and less worried about my health. They all said he was the perfect doctor to have who did not put me aside simply because I am an older patient. God bless Dr. Mayet the NHS and all who sail in her!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »