Dr Ahmed Mayet

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a brilliant doctor . I cannot fault him at all . He goes above and beyond to make sure you leave his practice reassured and happy. He is very easy to talk to and a very good listener. I can’t really think of anything that he needs to do to improve as a Doctor . Hope he stays with this practice for many years . We are lucky to have him .

19th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I’ve now been seen by Dr Mayet on a few occasions, and I am really delighted with the help, understanding and support that I received. I had a problem with my knee a few months ago, and he had me referred and seen within a few weeks, which was so refreshing. Today I saw him to get treatment for a very painful elbow condition, after having seen him a few weeks ago. I had a cortisone injection to try to calm the symptoms down, and to give me the opportunity to exercise the area to regain full strength and mobility. Dr Mayet explained everything that was being done, and obviously discussed any negative possibilities, but I feel very confident in the way I’ve been treated by him! I appreciate that doctors are all about personal preferences, but I’d highly recommend Dr Mayet!

12th June 2019
Written by a carer at Fern House Surgery

I'd previously been "invited" by this GP to post a review which I was happy to do as at the time he appeared very, very good. However, a little further down the line, circumstances have changed to the point where I can no longer in all honestly longer support my original view hence this addendum.

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr.Mayet has been my doctor for a number of years. I have always had the best treatment from him. He has always listened and got me very good treatment. Last year my husband was diagnosed with a terminal illness. The treatment and care my husband received from Dr.Mayet was unbelievable. He made our lives so much better with his kindness.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr. Mayet since my regular GP retired from practice at Fernhouse surgery. I have found Dr. Mayet to be an excellent doctor, possessing all the attributes needed for General Practice. He is always well presented, polite, friendly, courtious and above all, he listens attentively. Dr. Mayet has been spot on with various diagnosis I have needed; one of which I had never heard of, but he acted quickly with a referral to an appropriate clinician, leading to an essential operation. Dr. Mayet is a proactive GP and I never fear he is cutting corners with my health. I sincerely hope he remains my doctor for many years. Thank you Dr. Mayet.