Dr Ahmed Mayet

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

7th November 2019

Dr. Mayet is a very kind, professional gentleman. I am very grateful to him as when I had cause to visit him on an unrelated matter, he spotted that I had other symptoms which warranted further examination, and referred me to the appropriate Specialist. He took the trouble to explain to me, in detail, the symptoms and what I could expect from the treatment. I am very grateful to him.

14th October 2019

Very good and very friendly doctor He knows what he’s doing on he’s job Very professional doctor I am pleased with him definitely I recommend him to everyone

9th October 2019

I have been very pleased with the care and especially the attitude of Doctor Mayet. He always greets me with a pleasant handshake and remembers my name. Although my problems are joint an muscle related he has been very helpful in his efforts to alleviate my pains.

3rd October 2019

Dr Mayet is always pragmatic, has time to listen and make his patient feel at ease. In the time that I have been his patient I have received superb care - second-to-none.

8th August 2019

Dr Mayet , Listened , asked questions & then diagnosed the problem then he prescribed the appropriate medical advice & then issued the prescription to relieve the symptoms, I was very grateful for his professional manner & lovely attitude..Thank You.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »