Dr Ahmed Mayet

2nd January 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayer is an exemplary GP who understands that patients need medical expertise but also to be engaged in their own care. He offers care and support that can be trusted and does so in a manner that demonstrates his passion for his work, compassion for his patients and empathy for their situation.

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet always gives excellent treatment. He takes great interest in whatever medical problem I am faced with. He listens, advises, treats and nothing is ever too much trouble for him.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet has been my GP for 5 years and during this time has always shown compassion understanding and empathy. During my consultations I feel at ease with Dr Mayet who not only will listen he will give clear medical advice which is significant and accurate. I trust Dr Mayet's knowledge and expertise and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a family GP.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayer is a kind considerate doctor who always makes the time to put you at your ease and listens. Has been my doctor now for several years and one I trust 100 per cent with any of my health issues I have.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr mayet is our family Gp,he is always approachable,interested,keen to help & most importantly,follows things through!Very lovely kind man.

Short link to review Dr Ahmed Mayet: http://iwgc.net/ev2i