Dr Ahmed Mayet

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

A special thank you to Dr. Mayet for his thorough examination of myself following routine blood tests which showed worrying results. He swiftly arranged the necessary referrals and provided first class support which is very much appreciated. Definitely one of life's good guys thanks again.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a dedicated doctor and listens attentively to his patients. Most recently, I had the opportunity to shadow him in 2 different general practices and on a few home visits. During this period, I learnt a lot about how to communicate with patients and how good communications skills really enhance the experience of the patient. In particular, he was very articulate in helping a patient who was feeling suicidal during a very tough period in his life. The calmness in which Dr Mayet handled this situation was awe-inspiring and helped to alleviate the man's anxiety. Furthermore, this placement that I had with Dr Mayet was integral in my decision to pursue, like him, a career in medicine and to become a doctor.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a very good doctor, he listens and always actions your problem straight away, with blood tests and injections and very good advice. I always feel confident when I see him, he is such a nice caring man. My husband and I both feel that he is an asset to Fern House Surgery and he is always so helpful. He has even managed to help our son stop smoking.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr. Mayet is an easy and pleasant person to talk to, compassionate and straightforward. I am extremely pleased to have Dr. Mayet as my nominated doctor and have complete trust in him.

5th February 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

listened to all my concerns and his advice was very helpfully. Finally understand my health issues and how to manage my pain. Dr Mayet is very knowledgeable and honest.