Dr Ahmed Mayet

19th March 2020

For the third time now Dr Mayet has made life changing professional decisions for me. In the past he saved my eyesight through his rapid intervention, he saved me from a year of pain by successfully diagnosing a problem that had me living on painkillers where I could barely walk, and turned it around within weeks. More recently he listened to my concerns and sent me to hospital for scans that I needed urgently, because he listens, because he examines, because of his knowledge and because he is trusted by fellow professionals in hospitals, the processing time for treatment is rapidly speeded up at the time you need it the most. I can not recommend him highly enough. Dr Mayet is a hugely valuable asset to the NHS and the medical profession in general.

7th January 2020

I’ve been struggling with my chest and a bad cough for 6 years since moving to the UK. Every winter as soon as I get my first cold I cough for the whole winter. I eventually feel better but the cough doesn’t go away. I’d previously been to a different surgery and on numerous times been in for the same thing and always told it was a virus. I even asked for a chest X-ray and was just told it was clear. Seeing Dr Mayet for the first time I explained my symptoms by that stage I’d been coughing for almost 5 weeks. He didn’t dismiss me like the other doctors did. He prescribed two inhalers and ordered a chest X-ray. He monitored my breathing with a peak flow metre to see if my lungs strengthened on the treatment. I have now been diagnosed with seasonal asthma. My symptoms are almost gone I do require the inhaler periodically and for exercise but I am no longer constantly coughing. I am so grateful he took the time to listen to me and actually consider that it might be more than just a virus.

7th November 2019

Dr. Mayet is a very kind, professional gentleman. I am very grateful to him as when I had cause to visit him on an unrelated matter, he spotted that I had other symptoms which warranted further examination, and referred me to the appropriate Specialist. He took the trouble to explain to me, in detail, the symptoms and what I could expect from the treatment. I am very grateful to him.

14th October 2019

Very good and very friendly doctor He knows what he’s doing on he’s job Very professional doctor I am pleased with him definitely I recommend him to everyone

9th October 2019

I have been very pleased with the care and especially the attitude of Doctor Mayet. He always greets me with a pleasant handshake and remembers my name. Although my problems are joint an muscle related he has been very helpful in his efforts to alleviate my pains.

Dr Ahmed Mayet was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Dr Ahmed Mayet: http://iwgc.net/ev2i