Dr Ahmed Mayet

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I have been suffering from sciatica since early September. After 2 weeks I saw Dr Summers who prescribed an anti-inflammatory drug. I returned to the surgery after I'd had it a month as it was still troubling me and saw Dr Mayet. I requested an MRI scan to confirm the diagnosis as some years earlier had cancer. Dr Mayet arranged this and blood tests and prescribed Amytriptyline. I understood it would be quite a while before there would be any results of the scan but was relieved and appreciative when Dr Mayet took the trouble to ring me with the good result just a day before I went on holiday. So I have greater peace of mind but still have sciatica ! However, Dr Mayet is encouraging and treats one like an adult so I'll just have to keep taking the tablets and hope it goes soon.

22nd November 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet makes me feel completely at ease and I always find him very informative, On all my visits I leave knowing that his giving me the best care possible. I have to attend the practise regularly and have seen many Doctors over the years, I’m now totally confident knowing that his looking after my different conditions from knee problems to a deficiency issue. I like the fact that nothing is sugar coated and he provides me with clear relevant facts, this is exactly what a GP should do!

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a very good Doctor. I always see him in surgery if possible. He always listens to concerns and always arranges tests if necessary. I have complete confidence in him. He also has a polite manner and puts you at ease.

15th November 2018
Written by a member of staff at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet has been a colleague for several years and I have great faith in his opinion. At a time when GPs are expected to have a working knowledge of so many different conditions, he always comes across as having a well balanced and pragmatic approach. Patients that we have in common always speak highly of him. I would definitely recommend Dr Mayet!

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Always very helpful in fact I wouldn’t be here but for him who diagnosed my cancer and still going 9 years later

Short link to review Dr Ahmed Mayet: http://iwgc.net/ev2i