Dr Ahmed Mayet

8th August 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet , Listened , asked questions & then diagnosed the problem then he prescribed the appropriate medical advice & then issued the prescription to relieve the symptoms, I was very grateful for his professional manner & lovely attitude..Thank You.

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is an absoloute gentleman. He helped me recently by putting me on the cancer pathway after suffering a lot of discomfort and worry which enabled me to have very quick tests, scans and hospital treatment. The hospital and the various members of staff were wonderful and caring. This also of course helped my family and friends to know that I was being cared for in the quickest possible way which made them calmer and less worried about my health. They all said he was the perfect doctor to have who did not put me aside simply because I am an older patient. God bless Dr. Mayet the NHS and all who sail in her!

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

he has help me with my sugar levels and diet, and when my mum was alive he was very good

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a brilliant doctor . I cannot fault him at all . He goes above and beyond to make sure you leave his practice reassured and happy. He is very easy to talk to and a very good listener. I can’t really think of anything that he needs to do to improve as a Doctor . Hope he stays with this practice for many years . We are lucky to have him .

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet has shown great care and understanding and has particularly shown to be very thorough throughout various tests and subsequent follow up procedures.