Dr Ahmed Mayet

15th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

doctor mayat has been one of the most helpful doctors i have ever had the pleasure of meeting he listened to me and seemed to actually want to help me get my problems sorted out he gave me advice and he made me feel completely at ease i would strongly recommend him to anyone thank you terry pawley

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I have been suffering from sciatica since early September. After 2 weeks I saw Dr Summers who prescribed an anti-inflammatory drug. I returned to the surgery after I'd had it a month as it was still troubling me and saw Dr Mayet. I requested an MRI scan to confirm the diagnosis as some years earlier had cancer. Dr Mayet arranged this and blood tests and prescribed Amytriptyline. I understood it would be quite a while before there would be any results of the scan but was relieved and appreciative when Dr Mayet took the trouble to ring me with the good result just a day before I went on holiday. So I have greater peace of mind but still have sciatica ! However, Dr Mayet is encouraging and treats one like an adult so I'll just have to keep taking the tablets and hope it goes soon.

22nd November 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet makes me feel completely at ease and I always find him very informative, On all my visits I leave knowing that his giving me the best care possible. I have to attend the practise regularly and have seen many Doctors over the years, I’m now totally confident knowing that his looking after my different conditions from knee problems to a deficiency issue. I like the fact that nothing is sugar coated and he provides me with clear relevant facts, this is exactly what a GP should do!

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a very good Doctor. I always see him in surgery if possible. He always listens to concerns and always arranges tests if necessary. I have complete confidence in him. He also has a polite manner and puts you at ease.

15th November 2018
Written by a member of staff at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet has been a colleague for several years and I have great faith in his opinion. At a time when GPs are expected to have a working knowledge of so many different conditions, he always comes across as having a well balanced and pragmatic approach. Patients that we have in common always speak highly of him. I would definitely recommend Dr Mayet!

Short link to review Dr Ahmed Mayet: http://iwgc.net/ev2i