Dr Ahmed Mayet

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayer is a kind considerate doctor who always makes the time to put you at your ease and listens. Has been my doctor now for several years and one I trust 100 per cent with any of my health issues I have.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr mayet is our family Gp,he is always approachable,interested,keen to help & most importantly,follows things through!Very lovely kind man.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I had an appointment withDr Mayet at Wickham Bishops yesterday 19th Oct. I had blood pressure taken, a chat about my review, and as my annual blood test was due Dr Mayer phoned the surgery and made an appointment for me at the Grove centre for 1105 ,taking a cancellation, and also arranged for a prescription to be ready for me. I went straight down to the Grove centre and was seen immediately, then I went on to Fern house for my presciption which was ready and waiting for me. All this was done by 1015. Brilliant. Thank you Dr Mayet First class service .m Rebekah B Clark.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

My wife had appointment this morning to see Dr Mayet which he fully sorted out for her whilst there I ask for his opinion on spot under my eye he totally gave me assurance as to what it was and I am most grateful for that Showing me how much he cares for the patients he sees ! Mr & Mrs Cochrane.

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is very good at listening to patients and is excellent at explaining what to do about your problem. He is also very good at explaining what you should do or are doing. His approach is very friendly and helpful. I have much respect for him and his abilities.