Dr Ahmed Mayet

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

The best doctor we have had. Greets you when you go in and listens to you and treats you as an equal not as just a number. Both my husband and I agree that he is very smart in appearance and exceptionally good at his job! I like the fact that he doesn't just write out a prescription and that's it he follows it up and we don't feel like we are wasting his time . We trust him implicitly.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Mayet for five years. Dr Mayet is a very professional Doctor who doesn't rush your appointment is always interested and has good advice about your problems. I would definitely recommend him as a Doctor who has empathy for his patients.

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Since being a patient of Dr Mayet over the past years I have found him being aware of my best interests and has advised and recommended suitable outcomes for my visits. I trust his advice and recommendations that my health and operations have required over these past years, and he is continuing to do at the present time. At the moment I could not think of any improvements to suggest, as I have marked the above survey truthfully.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I am so impressed with Dr Mayet he has such a nice manner and makes me feel very comfortable in his presence which is unusual nowadays with many Doctors. Dr Mayet is a very good Doctor in my opinion he leaves nothing to chance carrying out many tests and trials and gives very comprehensive advice and information on where to gain further information on any problem that may be bothering you. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Mayet to anyone seeking medical advice and attention.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is always helpful and offers very good information. He is courteous and polite. He is always very smartly dressed.