Dr Ahmed Mayet

29th March 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Great care from Dr Mayet. Thanks to his quick actions at the surgery i made a full recovery from sepsis which I now (i didnt at the time) is very serious. Extremely grateful.

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is a great credit to Fern House surgery and always my first choice of GP to see. During consultations I find that he is very attentive to what I am saying and very thorough in the questions that he asks, when he has sent me off for further tests (bloods etc) it is obvious that he already has a pretty clear idea of what is the matter with me without him worrying me and when the results are in he clearly explains what course of medication etc is required to resolve the issue.

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

Ive had many Doctors over the years, but Dr Mayet, listens and cares, by far the best doctor I have ever had.

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at Fern House Surgery

I was treated with respect and fast tracked to Gynaecology which was greatly appreciated.

26th January 2018
Written by a carer at Fern House Surgery

Dr Mayet is my Mother in Laws GP, he has looked after her for several years. He also provided care for my father in law before he passed away. He also provides care for my elderly aunt who suffers from a significant mental illness. He has provided excellent care for all of them throughout. I am a GP myself and i am very happy to recommend him.

Short link to review Dr Ahmed Mayet: http://iwgc.net/ev2i