Dr Adrian Summerscales

16th November 2019

Dr Summerscales is such an excellent doctor, very thorough and caring... I have total faith in this gentleman

20th February 2018

I used to think Dr Summerscales was the best most caring gp I had ever come across - this was until during a mental health crisis he basically told me I was overreacting ! As he hadn’t been able to reach me by phone he had had to visit me at home (which I hadn’t asked for!) he was likely pretty annoyed that he had to waste his time with me hence the attitude. I’ve lost total faith in all of the gp’s. No interest in anyone without bog standard physical Illness

26th July 2017

Dr Summerscales has been of great help to me with ongoing emotional and physical health problems. He is extremely understanding and always gives 100% of his care and attention, other healthcare professionals could learn a lot from him. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone with physical or emotional issues, or both at the same time which has been my experience.

8th March 2017

I came to Alvaston Medical Centre for my educational,health and social care medical check up. Dr. Summerscales is the most understanding doctor and he understood my emotional issues. It's good to know that someone will understand and listen to you. Many thanks for the soap substitute and cream for the spots- it works brilliantly and has my spots are now clearing slowly. It's nice to know a doctor who knows and has a good knowledge of teenage issues. Thank you for taking your time to understand and listen to my problems. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor. Unfortunately, I can't suggest anything to improve the service that I received. Thank you.

23rd February 2016

Feel very comfortable in his presence. Very good at informing hospital etc. Very reliable.

Short link to review Dr Adrian Summerscales: http://iwgc.net/elxp