Dr Adrian Summerscales

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

Dr Summerscales has been of great help to me with ongoing emotional and physical health problems. He is extremely understanding and always gives 100% of his care and attention, other healthcare professionals could learn a lot from him. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone with physical or emotional issues, or both at the same time which has been my experience.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

I came to Alvaston Medical Centre for my educational,health and social care medical check up. Dr. Summerscales is the most understanding doctor and he understood my emotional issues. It's good to know that someone will understand and listen to you. Many thanks for the soap substitute and cream for the spots- it works brilliantly and has my spots are now clearing slowly. It's nice to know a doctor who knows and has a good knowledge of teenage issues. Thank you for taking your time to understand and listen to my problems. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor. Unfortunately, I can't suggest anything to improve the service that I received. Thank you.

23rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

Feel very comfortable in his presence. Very good at informing hospital etc. Very reliable.

4th December 2015
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

Dr.Summerscales is an extremely thorough doctor, he looks into and follows your condition, and makes helpful suggestions and provides great medical and emotional care. It would be a better place if more doctors could be like him.

21st April 2015
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

You can have every confidence in this doctor.I went to see him with a swollen leg after seeing 2 others, He sent me to hospital immediately and I was diagnosed with a clot in my leg and suspected clot in my lung and I am now here 3 yrs later