Gallbladder removal

Quality of life
Written by a patient at The Princess Grace Hospital
19th October 2019

Now a Professor, Mr Ameet Patel and his team at The Princess Grace Hospital were amazing. His secretary kept in regular contact with me, informing of everything from insurance cover to preparing me for my operation. My double surgery went really well (I had my gallbladder removed and a gastric sleeve fitted. The professor visited me every morning and evening to check in on me. The care the nurses gave me was also amazing. My wounds healed well and I feel so much better, for the first time in decades, I feel really good. Thank you so much Prof Patel, I owe you big time!

Quality of life