Richard Clark

Senior Physiotherapist

During my career I have enjoyed helping people from all walks of life with effective pain relief and achieving their rehabilitation goals. I started work at one of the country’s leading teaching hospitals, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, where I developed a sound medical background in healthcare, and gained experience in treating various conditions and injuries. During this time I also worked in private practice and spent 3 years working part-time at Fulham FC Academy where I was responsible for the rehabilitation of injuries of players aged
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th December 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

My consultant recommended Richard after I had shoulder surgery. I needed to get my full movement back and Richard was excellent from start to finish. He's thorough and also a very pleasant person to be with. Getting through the programme wasn't always easy but Richard helped and encouraged me all the way through. I can't recommend him enough.

18th July 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Professional, caring and concerned to get treatment just right for me and he did. Highly recommended.

12th July 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I've just been treated by Richard for what's called SIJ pain, it's horrible and very disabling. He was great, very professional, caring and kind and he got to work very quickly when I saw him. It's taken a few weeks to get everything back to normal but now I'm fine again. Highly recommended.

22nd June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I pulled something in my shoulder playing tennis and my coach suggested Richard was the man to see. He got straight to work on what was a torn muscle and told me exactly what needed to happen and how long it would take to be fixed. Between sessions he provided me with exercises to help keep everything moving which I did with care, he sent the programme with a video link so everything was demonstrated and it was easy to follow. My recovery was in line with the plan he laid out at the beginning and I'm back to tennis again now. This man is a genius, perhaps he can now stop the rain too!

20th June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Once again I've had great treatment from Richard after a hamstring injury. This man knows just how far to take you in each session to get maximum improvement with minimum of pain and discomfort. I think he's mended most of me at different times over the years and I totally recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »