Boots Opticians Norwich - Castle Mall (in Boots)

19 Castle Mall, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3DD

24th January 2018

The care I received from my optometrist, pre screening and post care has all been splendid! Darragh was so calm and relaxed during my appointment (of which I have had a few lately!!) he was patient and really made me feel at ease. Callum who helped me select my glasses (even though temporary ones!) was so patient and understanding, he took the time to explain things throughly and made sure I fully understood what was happening and what my next steps would be, a true asset to your team, I’d highly recommend him!

23rd October 2017

I can not fault the help given my the assistant that did the initial set of tests or the optometrist. both were very friendly put me at ease and helpful. The optometrist also took the time to explain the picture taken of my eyes. what I am unhappy about is the third assistant (wearing a white coat) that I saw last. I only use glasses for reading yet he was pushing me to buy vary-focal glasses to the point that it became annoying. I felt I was being pressurised and that he was on commission to sell me vary focal glasses. Although I was going to buy new reading glasses on the day, I didn't like the way I was being treated and left without buying them.

22nd October 2017

Every one was very polite and helpful

21st October 2017

Promptly seen and talked through the options. On collection I was seen quickly and helped to fit them. Very friendly helpful staff.

21st October 2017

Relaxed and friendly staff. Talked you through why they were doing each test etc. Put you at ease.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Norwich - Castle Mall (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Norwich - Castle Mall (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emtpv