Wycombe Hospital

Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP11 2TT

18th October 2018

Ward 12 c Urology: Rather disappointing compared with previous visits. On this latest occasion, a bloodstained hospital gown and bloodstained bed linen were not replaced. On discharge, prescription drugs were not returned. Overnight, sleep was disturbed by fellow patients snoring and radio play, and also by their treatments (but this is probably the same for any NHS ward) There appeared to be a cleanliness problem with the bathroom. The staff are all very friendly, but I just wondered if a little bit closer supervision may be required?

5th September 2018

Upon arrival at Wycombe hospital for the first time, I wasn't sure where to go and didn't really have time to look at signage as other traffic and ambulances were also entering the hospital. I took a hasty left turn and ended up doing a tour right around the hospital before finally arriving in the visitor car park. Note to self if I come here again to go straight ahead and bear right. I was relieved to see that I didn't need to pay for parking in advance as I had no idea how long I would be and also given the parking charges, glad that credit cards were accepted. Getting to the breast clinic from the car park was an orienteering challenge in itself. One that is not possible without asking for directions from the hospital staff. Eventually, upon arrival, I found the clinic to be an oasis of calm and professionalism. It's modern, fresh and you are greeted by lovely receptionists who inform you about what you need to do. Within 10 mins of arrival I'd had my mammogram, swiftly followed by an ultrasound. There was then a rather lengthy and worrisome wait to see the Doctor to get my results. I was glad to have my results on the day as everything turned out to be normal and no need for onward treatment. Overall, the staff at the Wycombe Breast Clinic are friendly, professional and uber organised. The equipment is modern and you feel that you are being offered the best service all available on our NHS

31st July 2018

Caring compassionate staff who deal with everything on a very individual down to earth way

14th May 2018

All staff, included in my treatment at Wycombe Hospital on numerous occasions, have always been very friendly and professional. The only negative point I would make is regarding the car parking or lack of it on some visits. I realise that the restrictions of the site means little can be done about it.

11th May 2018

Caring environment. Great staff who seem to know what they are doing.

{{category}} working at Wycombe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wycombe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ig