Wycombe Hospital

Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP11 2TT

1st October 2019

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in June,which I had two operations to remove the tumour,it was done efficiently by mr Ahmend who is well informative and professional .after confirmatory results from pathology and medical team,I recieved a call from mr prabir chakraborpi (consultant) today to attend the chemotherapy and oncology department for my follow up treatments.i cant Express enough how delightful mr chakraborpi was,which made me feel proud of our NHS. All that you are doing keep it up.

17th September 2019

I was treated and well cared of by staff & nurses in the hospital the time I was admitted & discharged.

22nd June 2019

There was clear signage for the departments I needed to find. Staff (medical and otherwise), were kind and friendly. Everywhere I went seemed reassuringly clean and it was most welcome to have drinking water available in the waiting areas. Although in the weeks before my surgery I was told about various procedures I needed to have, I would have appreciated a slightly clearer idea on the day, at the time of visiting the different departments - I was amazed at how worried and disorientated I felt on surgery day, especially having never been in hospital previously. Having said that, all the staff made an effort to be reassuring.

17th June 2019

I have been very pleased with my hospital experience while in the care of Mr G Cunnick, Mr Farid Ahmed and excellent team.I have felt confident and safe at all times before and after biopsy procedures and the main operation. However, an unfortunate lack of communication (or misunderstanding) between the pre- op assessment team and surgical members of staff resulted in a last minute operation postponement, wasting the surgeons, Mr G Cunnick and his team's valuable time also leaving myself considerably deflated. The oversight came to light because of the vigilance of one of the anaetheticians.I think the problem was One month later I had the operation on May 29th and everything has gone very well to date. I have been treated kindly with dignity and respect in a friendly environment. The standard of cleanliness that I observed in the hospital is very good with attentive efficient nursing staff..

8th June 2019

Very friendly staff from reception to nurses etc. No complaints

{{category}} working at Wycombe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wycombe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ig