wycombe-hospital

Wycombe Hospital

Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP11 2TT

18th February 2020

The staff were very caring and professional at all times nothing was too much for them they were also kind and compassionate to patients needs. It would have been nice to see a physio who could have explained the exercises to help recovery as the poor nurses had so much to do. It would have been more helpful although the leaflet was ok

12th February 2020

The treatment I have received for breast and lymph cancer at Wycombe General has been fantastic. All staff have been so kind and considerate. The one thing that concerned my family and I was the time taken from my visit to my GP with a lump to having a mammogram and then from diagnosis a week later to the start of chemo - in all 11 weeks, with the fear of the cancer spreading. Once I was "on the list" things went according to plan.

10th February 2020

Dr Chakraborti & Nurse Jenny Wren have been truly professional and their treatment of me has been very thorough and indeed has given me confidence in knowing what I am going through and realising my potential! Truly patients need support and this I receive every time I have met with them and the treatment has been amended to suit me! Thank you for your support and guidance in making my life liveable, Lynn

7th February 2020

we had a long today but was kept informed

1st February 2020

Once inside Wycombe hospital and Breast Unit the treatment I received was excellent from everyone. Friendly and efficient. But please sort out the parking information! I spent ages trying to decide if I had to pay because the barriers were up and no one had tickets on their windscreens but there was not information on the machines out in the car park. On my way to Reception I found another machine which said that the first 30 mins were free. I asked a very friendly volunteer in Main Reception about paying and he told me that the parking system wasn't working. The threat of getting a £60 parking ticket on top of having to have a cancer screening adds quite avoidable stress. If the system isn't working either put up signs or put covers over the machines.

20th January 2020

Wycombe Hospital Breast care Team and Oncology Team gave me support and care during my treatments and surgery.

15th December 2019

The Breast clinic was welcoming, clean with friendly staff, would thoroughly recommend it. The staff put you at ease and were so efficient and professional. I didn't have long to wait for any of my 3 appointments, cannot praise the clinic enough, thank you.

1st October 2019

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in June,which I had two operations to remove the tumour,it was done efficiently by mr Ahmend who is well informative and professional .after confirmatory results from pathology and medical team,I recieved a call from mr prabir chakraborpi (consultant) today to attend the chemotherapy and oncology department for my follow up treatments.i cant Express enough how delightful mr chakraborpi was,which made me feel proud of our NHS. All that you are doing keep it up.

{{category}} working at Wycombe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wycombe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ig