Wycombe Hospital

Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP11 2TT

22nd June 2019

There was clear signage for the departments I needed to find. Staff (medical and otherwise), were kind and friendly. Everywhere I went seemed reassuringly clean and it was most welcome to have drinking water available in the waiting areas. Although in the weeks before my surgery I was told about various procedures I needed to have, I would have appreciated a slightly clearer idea on the day, at the time of visiting the different departments - I was amazed at how worried and disorientated I felt on surgery day, especially having never been in hospital previously. Having said that, all the staff made an effort to be reassuring.

17th June 2019

I have been very pleased with my hospital experience while in the care of Mr G Cunnick, Mr Farid Ahmed and excellent team.I have felt confident and safe at all times before and after biopsy procedures and the main operation. However, an unfortunate lack of communication (or misunderstanding) between the pre- op assessment team and surgical members of staff resulted in a last minute operation postponement, wasting the surgeons, Mr G Cunnick and his team's valuable time also leaving myself considerably deflated. The oversight came to light because of the vigilance of one of the anaetheticians.I think the problem was One month later I had the operation on May 29th and everything has gone very well to date. I have been treated kindly with dignity and respect in a friendly environment. The standard of cleanliness that I observed in the hospital is very good with attentive efficient nursing staff..

8th June 2019

Very friendly staff from reception to nurses etc. No complaints

30th May 2019

I Visited The Breast care unit as a recall following a Routine Mammogram , the Staff treated with respect and kindness ,I can not praise all the Staff highly enough , I had Biopsies taken , if you have to visit The breast care unit you could not have better care or treatment , by all STAFF

10th May 2019

I saw the team at the Breast Clinic at Wycombe. The whole team were very professional and caring. They were committed, informative and gave me total confidence. I was so impressed by the whole team. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Wycombe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wycombe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ig