Wycombe Hospital

Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP11 2TT

10th May 2019

I saw the team at the Breast Clinic at Wycombe. The whole team were very professional and caring. They were committed, informative and gave me total confidence. I was so impressed by the whole team. Thank you.

4th May 2019

I have experience of antenatal care and the birth centre both of which have been amazing. Chelsea who performed my ultrasound on Thursday was so warm and welcoming and really put me at ease. She was very thorough and explained everything she was doing and pointed out everything we were looking at. I gave birth to my daughter at the birthing centre in 2017, it was an amazing experience and the staff were incredible. I have recommended it to so many people and hope that all being well I will be able to give birth there again later this year.

17th April 2019

The staff and care are second to none. I have been treated with patience and care during my surgeries, I don't hesitate to recommend Wycombe Hospital and Staff.

17th March 2019

Wycombe Hospital is a long distance from my home and I was going to be asked to be transferred to a closer hospital but after my first appointment at the Breast Clinic I was so impressed with the service that I decided that it was worth the extra travel. All the staff have been so kind and helpful and everything is run so efficiently. Of course you may have to wait at times but they keep you informed of what is happening. Luckily I have not had to visit too many hospitals but I would rank the service I have had at Wycombe as the best.

15th February 2019

My recent experience was in the Day Surgery Unit, where I was admitted at 0730, as scheduled, to find bright, cheerful, friendly (called all the patients "darling"!) and efficient nurses who quickly settled me in to a (shared) room to prepare me for surgery. I mention the fact that the room is shared because this causes a significant lack of patient privacy (for instance, although there are screens around the beds, conversation between staff and patient is inevitably shared with the other patient in the room). The unit appeared to be adequately staffed and there was no sense of unnecessary rush or pressure. Clearly, its routine is well established and efficient, and patients are guided smoothly through the pre- and post-operation procedures and requirements. A very well-run organisation.

{{category}} working at Wycombe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wycombe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ig