veincentre-nottingham

Veincentre Nottingham

40 The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DW

94 reviews

23rd July 2024

I was put at ease from the minute I walked into the clinic from the receptionist to the nurse to the doctor all very polite very pleasant I could not have asked for a nice a lot of people it was clean. I would recommend this clinic to anyone which I already have and I would not do that if I was not happy.

20th July 2024

From the first consultation until the final check up, I was treated with the utmost care and respect. Mr Drury and his staff were extremely professional and I have no hesitation in recommending The Vein Centre in Nottingham to others who are considering having varicose vein treatment.

6th June 2024

Good experience from start to finish

14th May 2024

When arriving at the clinic. The service was amazing. All the staff were helpful caring and professional. Couldn't fault it in any way. Would just like to say thank you for fantastic service. Keep up the good work. Really nice to meet all. Thank you again.

7th March 2024

A Wonderful experience with vein Centre. DR Mark regi was a wonderful surgeon, and the staff was always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I am so glad I chose vein Centre and would highly recommend to anyone.

7th March 2024

Very friendly - very professional - very informative. Great location. Very clean facilities. Highly recommended

19th January 2024

Excellent treatment given by skilled, experienced staff led by Dr Regi. Felt confident in their care. Detailed aftercare information and advise very useful and whilst I didn't need to use it, good to know could contact the team if any concerns following the procedure. From first contact with the veincentre to make general enquiry to completing the treatment it was efficient seamless process. Would not hesitate to recommend.

17th January 2024

All of the staff at the vein centre are absolutely wonderful. I am so happy with the treatment I received.

2024-01-19 11:41:08
Response from Veincentre Nottingham

Good morning, Thank you for your review! We are really pleased to read your kind comments about our staff, and that you are so pleased with the results. Best wishes, Emily

16th January 2024

My first visit to Nottingham Vein Centre, I was nearly late because of traffic, but I shouldn't have worried, as the lovely Jane on reception was there to welcome me with an offer of tea or coffee....and a biscuit! My treatment with Mark and his staff was very good, they explained everything to me that was going to happen and kept my mind off my procedure with lots of friendly chat!

2024-01-19 11:33:28
Response from Veincentre Nottingham

Good morning, Thank you for your review of the clinic and the team who looked after you. We will pass your comments on to the team. Best wishes, Emily

15th January 2024

I was a little apprehensive at my first appointment because I didn't know anyone personally who had used Veincentre but from the moment of my first visit I felt totally at ease which only increased with further visits.

2024-01-19 11:01:57
Response from Veincentre Nottingham

Good morning, Thank you for your kind review of our Nottingham clinic. We completely understand that you felt apprehensive to start with, as with any medical treatment it can be nerve wracking, but we are really pleased that you immediately felt at ease when you visited the clinic. Kind regards, Emily

Safe

Veincentre Nottingham was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

Veincentre specialises in the treatment of varicose and thread veins. Treatments include Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA), Foam Sclerotherapy and Avulsions. All treatments are performed under local anaesthetic. You walk-in, walk-out avoiding the need for time off work. Their consultant vascular specialists have undertaken over 40,000 procedures. With a vision to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable price their friendly, professional team aim to get your legs looking and feeling better, helping to restore your confidence.

{{category}} working at Veincentre Nottingham ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Veincentre Nottingham: http://iwgc.net/ejran