Trafford General Hospital

Moorside Road, "Davyhulme, Urmston", Manchester, England, M41 5SL

22nd March 2019

Trafford hospital the staff are second to none, always greeted with kindness and repect, I thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

8th March 2019

Our experience is that it is a very clean, organised and friendly hospital

5th February 2019

My husband was treated with dignity and respect and the nurses couldn't do enough to ensure that he was as comfortable as possible after his surgery. Before being admitted to the hospital we were invited to a meeting where everything about the operation was explained to give you an idea what to expect before, during and after the surgery. Then all the physio that would be required for you to be able to do before you would be discharged from the hospital. When this had been explained and demonstrated he had to have a go at what would be required of him. We both found this extremely useful.

11th September 2018

The staff on endoscopy where very good at maintaining patient dignity. I never felt embarrassed at any point and I was allowed appropriate privacy. I was not rushed during the prep and when I needed extra help I felt like nothing was too much trouble. There felt like a lot of coming and going that was a little confusing, I think in total my journey went: waiting room 1 - recovery room - prep room - waiting room 2 - small room - endoscopy room - recovery room - small room which felt a bit confusing particularly as I was anxious about the procedure and wasn't quite sure where I was up to. I know that it's this way for a reason though.

28th May 2018

My father was treated at Trafford for a knee replacement ,his care whilst there was excellent ,the staff were very friendly and supportive to him and family.

{{category}} working at Trafford General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Trafford General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6b9