The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Winchester Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire England, SO53 2DW

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th February 2018

The hospital was excellent as were all the staff I was made to feel welcome and was given the best care and attention at all times.

8th January 2018

I have been a patient of the Nuffield Hospital on two occasions and for both visits, I was extremely well looked after by all of the team. The hospital is very clean and the staff are very caring. A great experience.

2nd January 2018

I recently had a three night stay at the Nuffield, Hampshire for a partial knee replacement and was very impressed with the quality of the care received. As well as being most professional, all the staff were very caring and friendly, putting me at ease straight away and throughout my stay. Facilities were excellent, food was great and my room was very comfortable. I am now having post-op physio sessions and, again, excellent staff and service. I would thoroughly recommend the Nuffield Hospital Hampshire.

24th March 2017

Excellent care.

16th February 2017

A great facility with an exceptional team. Every appointment / consultation and procedure I have had with regards to my knee issue has been a pleasure. The Hospital is clean and modern, the staff professional, polite and caring. On the day that I went in for my procedure they were a well coordinated team that kept me up to date with how my day was to follow. Crazy as it may sound but considering I went in for an operation it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »