Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital

Winchester Road, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 2DW

Written by a private patient
5th June 2021

They are a very efficient and friendly hospital

Safe
Written by a private patient
7th May 2021

Having made several visits, I feel safe and the precautions are excellent. Nursing care was excellent. I would however say that though I received calls for the appointments, I would like paper or better an email that can be entered into my diary. On one occasion. the consultant was delayed but there was no communication to me as a patient and I ended up having to leave for another engagement and reschedule. Though apologetic, staff need to realise that going private is for a reason and mine is that I still work and am self-employed so I cannot be left waiting with no information.

Safe
27th August 2020

Reception is always welcoming and helpful. You are never kept waiting. The nursing Staff are always helpful and clearly explain the drugs etc they are giving you. They give you confidence when helping you in and out of bed. The bed linen was immaculate. The physio team are excellent and my recovery was greatly improved due to hydrotherapy despite the fact I am frightened of water. Sarah Keaton made sure I was supervised at all times and this meant I had the confidence to try to bend my knee. I think the menu could be improved but I appreciate you are dealing with a great many different people and you can never please folk who eat diverse meals. Also it was difficult to create a rapport with the nursing staff (although I did manage some) as they are always changing. It may be this is the policy or the difficulty in getting staff.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eoays