The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

18th December 2020

The Melbury Clinic is one of the best medical facilities I have visited. My initial contact with the clinic this year was via telephone, requesting a consultation appointment and leg scan. The clinic staff member who answered my call was very understanding, patient, accommodating, and communicated clearly. The clinic was able to confirm an appointment within less than a week of my telephone call, which was really appreciated. Upon arriving at the clinic I was greeted by friendly staff (who have had to adapt to incorporating additional safety precautions & checks into the meet & greet process due to the COVID-19 pandemic). These checks were completed efficiently, smoothly, and most importantly safely. Throughout the clinic visit the staff communicated clearly, talked me through my treatment options and allowed me to have an input into the decision regarding my treatment. The treatment options were explained in sufficient detail to facilitate an informed decision to be made on my part. I would happily recommend the Melbury Clinic to anyone who required clear, concise, and expert advise regarding both diagnosis, and treatment options.

14th December 2020

I have visited the clinic several times now. On entering it has a friendly welcome feeling and everything is spotlessly clean. I felt fully at ease during treatment and the support of the aftercare. I would definitely recommend

9th December 2020

I have come to find the Melbury Clinic, a well managed and an extremely professional practice. It is clear to me that the all of the staff from the surgeon's to the nursing staff are all working as a team that strives for perfection to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism. From the moment that you enter the premises you are greeted with a warm welcome, a smile and made to feel totally at ease. A spotless environment that is of the highest standards, I would thoroughly recommend this practice and I cant parse them enough. I believe a special thank you needs to go to Dr. Haroun Gajraj, along with the nursing staff Natalie and Sue for there total dedication to nursing care. Keep up the good work.

6th December 2020

Felt well cared for and reassured throughout the treatment.

6th December 2020

Fantastic service and aftercare service

3rd December 2020

As soon as you step inside you know you are in good hands. The professionalism of all the staff and the cleanliness of the centre is excellent. The CoVid procedures that are in place for everyone's safety are first class. The two nurses Natalie Pike and Sue Osbourne are so caring and attentive, nothing is too much trouble. I felt very reassured by them. Also Lisa Parsons was very helpful on the telephone whenever I have had to call. I would not hesitate to recommend The Vein Care Centre to anyone! Thank you for all you have done for me.

3rd December 2020

I now have had 2 operations at Melbury Clinic. The 1st was ten years ago & everything went very smoothly & I had no problems with, or after, the op. The staff are excellent, the whole clinic is spotless & very well run. I certainly had no hesitation in having my 2nd op, Which has also been very successful thanks to the care & attention I received. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anybody.

3rd December 2020

My initial vein assessment was carried out and the situation explained by the doctor fully. The recommended treatment was explained well and the subsequent treatment at the clinic was completed in half a day on both legs. Staff were efficient, welcoming and attentive. The rural location of the clinic is actually a nice place to travel to for treatment. Since undergoing treatment I have had two annual checks with good results. I would recommend the Melbury clinic to anyone suffering with varicose veins.

2nd December 2020

Mr Gajraj and his team were exceptional in every way. My procedure was thoroughly explained. Nothing was to much trouble. The nurses were kind and attentive and everything was carried out at a sedate pace, all very calm. The clinic it’s self was absolutely spotless. Their COVID 19 precautions were exemplary. I would hesitate to recommend the Mulberry Clinic to anyone and I will be doing so. My procedure went extremely well and I have not required any pain relief post operation.

15th November 2020

The communication and information flow was exceptional, given the pandemic restrictions. On completion of lock down the clinic was totally and professional ready to accept patients. My procedure was the first after lockdown and was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere, on time and with a 100% positive result. i can not fault the clinic in anyway and would thoroughly recommend.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8