The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th March 2019

Excellent diagnosis and treatment by a highly skilled, qualified and experienced Consultant Surgeon and Vein Specialist. One leg treated with sclerotherapy in 2014 and other with laser in 2018. Both treatments successful. The VeinCare Centre has the highest standard of professionalism in every respect: Mr Gajraj himself, his team of nurses and the immaculate equipment and surroundings. Mr Gajraj is informative and inspires confidence in his knowledge and diagnosis. His treatment is excellent with sound results. As a patient I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity at all times. Interaction between the whole staff and patient was faultless. This well led organisation is second to none. A previous experience at another centre doesn't even begin to compare. The high standards are set by Mr Gajraj himself and filter down from top to bottom and interaction between them all and the patient is beyond criticism.

26th February 2019

Excellent service and treatment, in a calm and caring enviroment.

26th February 2019

The Melbury Clinic really does achieve its mission statement. The treatment I’ve received at the clinic for hand veins has been very high quality. Dr Gajraj is very skilled in his work and uses the utmost of care and caution whilst carrying out the procedures. I had total confidence in his abilities and the results have been amazing. Large and unsightly veins have either become invisible or have reduced to a normal size. Dr Gajraj and his team are so caring and understanding. I was treated very kindly and not just as a patient but as an individual person. The clinic I attended was also spotless and in a very pleasant and peaceful location in the countryside. I can’t thank Dr Gajraj and the team enough for no longer having to suffer the embarrassment of my hands veins.

24th February 2019

I can’t thank Mr Gajraj, Miss McGuiness and all the staff of The Melbury Clinic enough. The treatment I have received over the few months has been absolutely amazing. For many years I have hidden my legs in trousers, too embarrassed to reveal them for others to see. I have attempted to phone and make appointments at the clinic several times over the last few years but was even too embarrassed to let the professionals see my veins, as ridiculous as it sounds. However, plucking up enough courage to make my first appointment, was the best thing I ever did and I definitely haven’t looked back. My only regret is I didn’t do it years ago. From my first meeting with Mr Gajraj and his nurses I was put at ease, made to feel relaxed and assured they would be able to treat my veins. The operation was carried out successfully, totally painless and with excellent after care. You have the entire clinic to yourself so all their attention is focused on you, the staff are superb talking to you to keep you focused on what they are saying to ally any fears you may have. The clinic is spotless and their attention to detail in everything is phenomenal. Having a successful vein operation I then went onto see Miss McGuiness to have my spider veins treated, she’s fantastic, I have only just had the treament done but can see a huge improvement even now, so much so that I will be wearing a dress this summer. We are very privileged to have such a fantastic clinic in Dorset, keep up the good work your treatments are priceless.

31st January 2019

Although I didn’t proceed to have treatment at The Melbury Clinic I was extremely happy with my very thorough consultations and scans from both Mr. Gajraj and Miss McGuiness.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8