the-cheltenham-nuffield-hospital

The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, GL51 6SY

9th August 2021

On the 21st June I was admitted to The Nuffield Cheltenham for spinal surgery.. From admission through to leaving after my very successful operation..Every single one of the staff made me feel cared for and went out of their way to make me comfortable and reassured at all times..Nothing was too much trouble..They really are wonderful people in every department from reception, ward staff, theatre staff and The wonderful surgeon Mr Rathnam Sundaram..I highly recommend this great hospital and staff.

7th July 2021

This hospital has high standards and kind caring staff. I think as we come out of Covid they were rather over the top in keeping my elderly husband out when I visited my Consultant. The man who 'pays the bill' likes to also be informed. This applying to those double vacinated some time ago. Everything otherwise was very good, but the food could have been served from a hot cabinet ensuring it arrived with the patient more hot than a little warm. A cup of tea was best avoided as was coffee, neither being the sort someone would find acceptable in a restaurant.

Written by a NHS patient
22nd April 2021

A calm, well organised reception are was echoed throughout the hospital. The staff all seemed very happy to be working there. They were friendly, responsive and reassuring. I was comfortable and the quiet of the ward was really welcome.

15th March 2021

The medical care and respect I received were terrific. Whether my condition necessitated the continual monitoring that interrupted sleep and rest I'm not sure. The ward was quite noisy and the staff continually left the door open so I was exposed to more noise that necessary. I discharged early and my after care was superb. I was confident that my after care was their highest priority.

20th February 2021

All the team are very welcoming. They were all so kind and considerate to me, a huge Thank you to you all

22nd November 2020

I attended the Nuffield hospital for a major spinal operation in September 2020. This was during the Covid pandemic. At all times, in all aspects of my care, l was treated with care and respect and very professionally by all members of the various staff teams. The atmosphere was very pleasant and friendly at all times. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital.

{{category}} working at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48g