st-peters-hospice

St. Peter's Hospice

Charlton Road, Brentry, Bristol, BS10 6NL

17th April 2019
Written by a family member

Our main contact was Jane Jones. She was fantastic, she came each week and helped and suggested how to help to control pain and discomfort and when the time was right she organised Hospice at home care. The nurses that looked after my father in law where brilliant very attentive caring and respectful. We were blessed with the same ladies so their was continuity as well. We had Katie, Christine, Liz-ann Nicky and Jackie. Thank you for everything you did.

17th March 2019

A very welcoming attitude by all, met at the door, shown where meeting was being help and so path. Welcome tea or coffee from a volunteer. Mentioned to one nurse that I carried a DNR farm - she immediately asked of they could take a copy - made me feel my request would be followed if I did collapse.

Written by a family member

My husband was nursed at home by the District nurses and palliative care team. We were visited and phoned by Lynne Mcinnes whose calm approach and advice was invaluable. Thank you Lynne.

Written by a family member

The nurses were very caring with a personal touch or more. They were very understanding of what the patient was going through and personally sympathetic, compassionate and responsive to his needs thoroughly. They were also understanding and sympathetic to me, his partner and carer. They understood how tired I was and encouraged me to rest when needed.

Written by a family member

-My care was easily arranged and with the upmost respect. -I was made to feel safe and able to talk without fear of being judged. -My care was led by me and I was fully supported through all sessions. -Couldn't ask for anything more and I can't thank you enough for all the support given to me.

{{category}} working at St. Peter's Hospice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St. Peter's Hospice: http://iwgc.net/ejn4i