st-peters-hospice

Care and treatment

Trust Staff

Satisfied with support
17th October 2018

My response is based mainly on the support I get from my community care nurse. One of the really big changes I experienced was the better intergration of the different sevices that support me due to her communication with them. My GP's have commented that she is very good. I have occasionally had to contact the community nurse team and the response has always been very helpful.

Care and treatment

Trust Staff

Satisfied with support
14th October 2018
Written by a family member

Apologies for taking so long to respond to this questionnaire. Although my mother was only looked after by the nurses from St Peter's for a couple of days, the level of service, care and kindness displayed was overwhelming. I cannot thank them enough. After this length of time I hope I haven't forgotten the names, but Rachel R, Karin W and Agnes K (who was with us at the time of my mothers death) were an incredible support at a very difficult time for the whole family. Please pass on my heartfelt thanks to them and anyone else on your records who supported us who I have been unable to name. You all offer an important and remarkable service of which you should all be justifiably proud. I cannot think of how I would have got through those last days without your help and support.

Written by a friend

An excellent service carried out by a caring sensitive nurse. I don't think anything could be improved, an invaluable service.

22nd September 2018

I have found the initial contact with James Jones very helpful. She has shown great understanding and has helped me on a range of levels.

Written by a family member

Staff are all great Parking awkward. Gentle mix in the staff is really good. Would benefit from a hoist to help her sit up in bed.

{{category}} working at St. Peter's Hospice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St. Peter's Hospice: http://iwgc.net/ejn4i