spire-murrayfield-hospital-wirral

Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral

Holmwood Drive, Thingwall, Wirral, England, CH61 1AU

15 reviews

8th November 2023

Friendly, caring staff from reception to nursing staff and doctors

22nd May 2023

I attended for an NHS out patient appointment with Mr Morris. I arrived 15 minutes early, went straight to reception, where the staff were very friendly and efficient. Area clean and bright. I was directed to waiting room 2 and only there for 3 minutes when I was called in to see Mr Morris. He was very welcoming, efficient, friendly and informative. My consultation was short as no treatment required. Mr Morris explained all that I needed to know. I left the hospital feeling positive and even before my appointment time. A very positive experience. Thank you

18th April 2023

would recommend murryfield spire,staff are really friendly and cant do enough for you .

7th November 2022

It was a lovely experience I was well looked after the team was lovely

12th July 2022

I had a really positive experience in my 24 hours or so at the Spire Murrayfield Hospital, where I had an operation on my back. I felt really well looked after by the nursing team from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. They all did a fantastic job.

8th December 2021

Very impressed by the full package provided by Murrayfield.

25th September 2021

Overall a positive experience.

17th August 2021

This is my second stay. The first was almost exemplary. My surgeon was the same and I cannot fault him or the other doctors. The receptionists were helpful as was the Porter who brought me a wheelchair. I applaud the chef for trying to make special appetising meals. I think the nursing side fell down a little. Most were really attentive and caring and nothing was too much. I feel one or two were somewhat unnecessarily abrupt without cause. I object to curtly being asked if I’ve washed my hands and face and cleaned my teeth. When I say I’m in pain and give an appropriate grading. I’m being truthful. I don’t tell lies. I think the haunted look in my eyes would give a pretty good estimation of pain. It was the two young doctors who spoke to the anaesthetist who in turn prescribed appropriate medication. Thank you. I hope I’m not being viewed as petty but one thing I had not expected were the small earwig looking bugs trotting around in my room

4th August 2021

I saw Mr Jibril Osman-Farah at The Spire Murrayfield on the Wirral. I had private insurance with Axa PPP through the company I worked for. I had my appointments here and also had MRI scans. A very efficient X-ray department. Mr Farah is a first class professional. He treats patients with care and kindness. He puts you at ease and really does listen to you. Nothing is hurried. I thoroughly recommend him for his expert treatment. Please don’t hesitate contact him for an appointment.

5th February 2021

The dedication and care of all staff is truly remarkable, always willing to go above and beyond . A consultant whom treated you as an individual was totally open and honest about what he could and couldn’t do.

{{category}} working at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral: http://iwgc.net/eb4ys