Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

30 New Road, Impington, Cambridge, England, CB24 9EL

25th October 2017

The staff at the hospital are all dressed smartly and efficient. My room was clean The staff in the pre-op room kept me talking and the Consultant came into see me before the operation The nurses looks after me well before my discharge

6th June 2017

I was very happy with my treatment at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, the facilities were clean and modern, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I was a day patient and every step was taken to ensure that I was fit to leave the hospital.

18th May 2017

A very caring Doctor who has help me get back on the road, Who understands the pressure of normal life and all its problems. I would recommend him highly Keith Bate

15th May 2017

I had two stays of 3 nights each at the Spire, Cambridge; over the last six months. Both visits were identical in that I could not have been treated any better by all the professional staff. Though, plainly, I do not wish to visit any hospital again; the Spire would be my choice should it be necessary.

17th January 2017

Following my referral to Mr Laing at CSL Hospital and sub sequential admission for day surgery in 2016 I can offer the following: I carefully and promptly completed my feedback form following my first round of surgery. This Included praise for the staff and professionalism I experienced whilst in their care. However, also I offered various criticism of policy and procedure concerning the privacy of patient information, the open nature of the reception lobby which may be very boutique hotel but acoustically extends private conversation into the public domain. The immediate, abrupt and inconsiderate nature that your payment details are announced, whether insured or paying privately is initiated, not only on first referral but on every single visit to the consultant/reception desk. Surely this could be handled more considerately. It is an ill-considered and unnecessary hospital management policy and is not conducive to maintaining the individualised service to which the consultants provide. Do CSL realise it is not just commerce they are dealing with? It is/we are human individuals who are undertaking sometimes difficult and traumatic experiences. The circumstances which require you to be in this environment are clearly NOT considered a priority. This abrupt careless policy coupled with the less than private domain for conversation is then also the situation for relating your bank details ‘Just for their records, no money will be taken blah blah’. Also the policy for payment is confusing to new users, it is Not clearly defined whom is paid and where and how. I have seen should I say ‘heard’ other patients confused and rushed by payment queries. I am not an isolated case as to these issues. I consider these points of criticism fair and pertinent and having discussed the lack of dealing with my feedback find this opinion to be widespread within the customers of CSL. I have, never been contacted regarding my feedback first time and consider that CSL did not sufficiently accept or deal with my opinion. Having now undertaken a second round of surgery within the same hospital (my consultants’ choice not mine!) I am about to submit further similar feedback. We shall see if they can be bothered to respond or address these failings within the Spire Lee organisation.

{{category}} working at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yf