Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

30 New Road, Impington, Cambridge, England, CB24 9EL

16th June 2018

A comfortable stay given the nature of the knee replacement surgery. Some problems with the automatic equipment connected to me alarming and waking me at night but I since understand that this could possibly be attributed to patient responses and not necessarily faults in the equipment. Still going for other knee surgery next week!

30th May 2018

My wife and I have visited and stayed at the Spire and have found everyone welcoming and efficient

5th January 2018

Great surgeon Dr Vikas Khanduja explained everything from start to finish carried out a hip replacement and I also got very good aftercare all the staff treated me with great respect and care.Thank you very much I am well on the road to recovery. Would highly recommend.

25th October 2017

The staff at the hospital are all dressed smartly and efficient. My room was clean The staff in the pre-op room kept me talking and the Consultant came into see me before the operation The nurses looks after me well before my discharge

6th June 2017

I was very happy with my treatment at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, the facilities were clean and modern, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I was a day patient and every step was taken to ensure that I was fit to leave the hospital.

{{category}} working at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yf