Sheffield Children's Hospital

Western Bank, Sheffield, England, S10 2TH

22nd February 2020

Our baby son was treated in ICU over Christmas. The care he received was outstanding - he had 1:1 nursing at all times, and the nurses were all extremely professional, caring, and able to explain to us exactly what was happening and why. The staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We were offered accommodation as we were from out of the area, and were able to come and go on the ward whenever, so could come up to the ward at night if we wanted to. Staff were available if my husband or I needed a friendly listening ear, and I was able to see a midwife if I needed to. There was even food provided on Christmas Day. Our only issue was car parking. As we were not from Sheffield we had to have the car with us, and parking was quite expensive.

24th February 2017

My grandson is at present being treated for leukemia at Sheffield Children's Hospital. The medical and nursing staff are exceptional in the care they give to the children and offer excellent care and support to parents facing a very difficult time. Having myself worked in N.H.S. nursing for 40 years I know high care standards when I see them. Congratulations to you all for going the extra mile every day.

{{category}} working at Sheffield Children's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sheffield Children's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4wx