Salisbury District Hospital

Salisbury, England, SP2 8BJ

1 2 3 4 5 1,387 reviews

20th April 2021

At 72 I was admitted to Salisbury hospital for the first time in my life on New Year's Day 2021 during the height of the Covid crisis. I had a fractured ankle and had never even had an operation before. Throughout my 7 day stay I was shown highly professional support, care, and attention from every single member of the staff there. I thank the triage staff, the radiographers, the porters, the ward sisters, nurses and nursing assistants, the physios, the anaesthetists, all theatre staff, and above all my superb surgeon, Mr Harshad Dabke. I thank them all for all they did for me during a time when they were under such pressure due to covid.

Efficiency
Caring
Nursing staff
25th October 2020

For over 40 years my experience of Salisbury District Hospital has been exemplary care for me, and my family and friends when we have needed it. I have lived and worked in several other places in the UK and Salisbury continues to be spot on, every time! The care from the staff is second to none and it is the staff which make the difference. Although quite often we are not in the position to thank them at the time, I’d like to thank them now and wish them all a bright future at SDH! ;)

Efficiency
Caring
Nursing staff

{{category}} working at Salisbury District Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Salisbury District Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4wa