salisbury-district-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 1,381 reviews Write a review

Salisbury District Hospital

Salisbury, England, SP2 8BJ

4th September 2019

My mum had to be taken to A&E yesterday and was in total shock at what was happening after 40+ mins of entering the department and waiting. We heard her name being called excepting to go into the assessment room there was a member of staff calling us from reception. She said she was doing her triage questions. To my amazement this was done in full view of all the waiting patients in the department .there was no chair to sit on and my mum was feeling very unstable. I really do think someone should look into why this was going on. As this is not protecting the patients & breaking the personal data act, as some people do talk loudly and could hear all of the problems and information they were given to the lady at the counter.

8th May 2019

had to take my mother in law to A&E the waiting time was average,the nurse was OK but seam to be only doing her job ,the Dr that saw us was absolutely brilliant took his time asking question and then want on to explain every thing in detail,as for the cleanness of A&E it was dreadful, fly's in the light ,dirty windows, rust makes on the floor under the seats, posters up every where liking shabby.

13th March 2019

Staff were amazing very friendly made us feel very comfortable and safe

22nd November 2018

I first 'visited' Salisbury Hospital (then called Odstock) some 40 years ago. I didn't have great memories of my time there then but my treatment and experience of Salisbury over the last 18 months has been nothing short of outstanding. The staff are all friendly with a real 'can do' attitude. If the press say the NHS is in crisis then they should take a look at Salisbury. The staff there are just getting on with it and doing a sterling job in the process.

{{category}} working at Salisbury District Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Salisbury District Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4wa