Russells Hall Hospital

Dudley, West Midlands, England, DY1 2HQ

31st October 2018

I as a patient have always received good care when i have been admitted to this hospital and also as an out patient. I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I have received outstanding treatment in order to make a full recovery from serious illnesses on more than one occasion. If it was not for my treatment at this hospital, i don't think i would be here today, so i am truly grateful for all that was done for me.

4th June 2018

I hear a lot of bad things about RHH, I’m happy to say I have never experienced them. My father was looked after wonderfully for weeks, at the end of his life. My Granddaughters who have lifelong conditions are looked after wonderfully at the beginning of theirs. And I’m currently undergoing all kinds of treatment and investigations, from cleaners to consultants almost everyone I have encountered has been kind, considerate and efficient.

25th May 2018

A & E Dept. absolute shambles , wife taken in by ambulance with breathing difficulties because she has end stage C.O.P.D. , firstly told she has infection which has not cleared up properly then by another doctor she does not have infection. She also has a syringe driver which I told them at 11:30am had to be replenished by 13:30, by 19:30 syringe driver still not done , wife now gone 6 hrs without medication ,this is the second time in 6 days this has happened in here. In desperation I was forced to phone my sister to bring oxygen bottle from home (they would not loan us one) so I could get her home , then had to call district nurse to come out and do syringe driver, by now at least 7 hrs without meds. How people are not dying in there I don't know, must be more luck than judgement. The real scary thing is they don't care !!!!!

13th June 2017

I received good service and the treatment was successful

8th June 2017

A&e doctor was very good once I got to see them after being left freezing cold in my nightie in the waiting area after arriving by ambulance. Nursing staff were fantastic on cardiology ward but Dr Barr was an egotistical arrogant man who I would not like to meet again! I will not go to this hospital again - I will travel to the QE even if I'm dying!!

{{category}} working at Russells Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Russells Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vz