Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Glossop Road, Sheffield, England, S10 2JF

19th March 2019

Over the past 21 months I have received outstanding care on ward I1from both medical and nursing staff alike. I cannot speak too highly of all with whom I have had dealings. Levels of care and support have been outstanding throughout my several 'stays'. The only less than excellent matter has been the rather poor and untimely discharge procedure but which I have reason to believe may have already been addressed. If not, and I gather that the problem has been quite common, I suggest that it is mainly simply a question of laying down clearly the individual who is in charge of the procedure throughout. There seems to have been a conflict in responsibility between nursing and medical staff. A substantial delay in medications being made available seems to be a recurring problem. I would also just mention the rather lack of continuity in inpatient physiotherapy, which was rather spasmodic and provided by an array of different folk.

1st March 2019

The care I received was exalent and all staff were great my doctor explained everything to me and in general everything was spot on the only criticism I have is the parking problems at the hallamshire it's horrendous thanks for everything

2nd October 2018

The team that looked after me were truely perfect in every way. The staff at this hospital are true professionals and nothing was too much trouble. I will be admitted again in the new year and I do not have any worries at all. Thankyou to all the staff at the royal hallamshire hospital.

{{category}} working at Royal Hallamshire Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Hallamshire Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ut