Royal Cornwall Hospital

Truro, Cornwall, England, TR1 3LJ

10th June 2016

My son has recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and has been receiving care and treatment in the rheumatology department. The care he has received has been amazing and I cannot fault the hospital in any way at all. The staff that we have come into contact with have made a very difficult and traumatic time much easier. There has never been a problem with answering our questions or taking time to explain the condition and the treatment options and ensuring that we fully understand everything

27th September 2015

I was admitted to A&E at 2am on a Saturday night - seen almost immediately by Triage but then had to wait five hours to see Speciality Doctor when I was the only person in the waiting room. A bit more communication during that time would have been great. The two Max Fac. doctors and consultant that I saw were all amazing and according to my dentist here in London did a brilliant job for him to continue care with.

29th January 2015

Despite the bad publicity it sometimes receives, my care, treatment and surgery at the RCH Treliske has been exemplary. I could not have wished for better care or more consideration from all staff involved with my wellbeing.

16th August 2014

The most gripes I have is long waiting times although had appointment time. But also it has cost me a fortune to have treatment due to the excessive car parking charges.

14th August 2014

everything was great except for the parking situation