renacres-hospital

Renacres Hospital

Renacres Lane, Halsall, Ormskirk, Lancashire England, L39 8SE

3rd December 2022

Really excellent care from reception theatre staff and Mr cope i would reccomend Renacres to everyone and i do . Thank you for taking good care of me .

14th October 2022

I have recently been an in patient at Renacres hospital in the excellent care of Mr Marcus Cope.This hospital is in a lovely peaceful countryside setting surrounded by fields.The staff are very caring and attentive and you are put at ease right away.The hospital has individual rooms each with its own bathroom and is spotlessly clean.The food was really good with a choice for each meal.From my first appointment right through all my treatment I felt I was in safe hands.I would certainly recommend this hospital.Thank you to you all.

7th October 2022

From day one at reception, appointment for blood, being admitted to leaving I could not fault any of the staff. They all had lovely personalities and nothing was to much trouble. They were caring and professional. Thank you to all the staff.

4th September 2022

Renacres Hospital is a good place to have any treatment, as soon as you walk through the front doors, you know your are being treated with respect and kindness. The only thing that is bad is the height of the toilets, they should be higher for anybody with bad or new knees or hips, quite difficult to get down on one if you have problems with hips or knees. Ladies from taking bloods to everything, you are treated with respect.

31st August 2022

I had my total hip replacement surgery here a couple of months ago, everyone from reception, porters, cooks, servers, caretakers, nurses, physios, doctors, consultants where absolutely top class, it sounds a bit phychofantic but I really did have only the most positive experience at Renacers hospital, don't get me wrong I hope to never see the place agian but if I ever need another hip replacement I would definitely choose here if I could.

23rd August 2022

All of the staff from the receptionists to the radiologist were very polite and efficient. Although I only saw one nurse on the day I received my steroid injection, she also was very efficient in aiding Mr Cope. On the several times I attended Renacres I felt safe and in good hands.

Safe
Written by a private patient
5th August 2022

called today hoping to get something done with a long standing complaint, Siusitis and euatschian tube dysfuntction, blockage in the ears and sometimes loss of hearing due to that being the main problem although it was explained to me nothing can be done other than nose drops I was dissapointed. I was told that it wasn't my eustacian tubes the problem even though the back of my throat was dry and I had at one time light headedness due tyo blockage of mucous in the tubes, swallowing mucous in which I've known for years, that was the problem and my chronic sinusitis and the septum perforation, (a hole in the nose) that didn't concern him at all. It seemed a total waste of money, a few hundred pounds in which all I had was, my ears cleaned twice and a hearing test. I wondered whether it was I complained about the Audiologist and never got a reply.

14th July 2022

It is hard to think of anything that could improve the care given. Just excellent.

15th June 2022

Can’t say enough about renacres they are marvellous. I was a day patient for an operation on my foot. Every single staff member from porter to consultant are nothing but amazing. I can’t thank them enough for my treatment. I was so scared to go In and was even thinking of cancelling but they have helped me with so many phobias of hospitals. They are so professional but so kind and good fun. I enjoyed my day and left feeling on top of the world that I had gained confidence back in our fabulous NHS and Renacres

8th June 2022

Had total hip replacement 6 wks ago from dr cope who was amazing & his team were excellent..Felt so at ease with them & have done a fantastic job .Driving and walking pain free.So thank you again Barbara Hayes X

Safe

{{category}} working at Renacres Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Renacres Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4sk