queen-alexandra-hospital

Southwick Hill Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, England, PO6 3LY

1 2 3 4 5 231,193 reviews

Review of G5 (Private ward),
28th August 2022

Couldn't have been better in my opinion If I was pushed for any constructive criticism the only thing I could think of is that maybe if someone is suffering from severe piles maybe some cream to treat this could be offered to the patient. I provided my own cream to treat mine so that wasn't an issue for me. I have the upmost respect and gratitude to all the staff that helped me. Thank you so much x

I have only good things to say. All staff were lovely, friendly caring and very helpful to me. Very professional and I am so very grateful for the treatment I received. A very big thank you. I feel very lucky. Lovely people

Review of ENT,
3rd August 2022

On arrival I found the service efficient, staff very friendly and the out come was positive.

All good.

Review of Radiology Day Case Unit,
4th July 2022

The Consultants explained fully the procedures I was going to have and involved me fully. The Radiographer nurses and assistants were professional, friendly and very caring.

I can not suggest anything.

Review of Paediatric OPD young child,
20th June 2022

We never got seen as the surgeon never turned up. We came to the appointment and while we were waiting in the waiting room someone came to tell us they had been trying to get hold of the surgeon for over an hour and that he had cancelled his afternoon surgery's but couldnt get hold of him so we had to go home and wait for another appointment! I had to take my son out of school and a day off work when they could have called and cancelled to save us driving up there from gosport. Now i have to wait for a letter for an appointment which wont be suitable so I will have to call to rearrange and wait again!

called to say the surgeon hadnt turned up and re-booked the appointment while we were there!

Parent Dignity
Suitable Location
Review of ENT,
15th June 2022

I got reassured that my perforated ear drum surgery will go ahead! I did look around the hospital whilst there and I did notice that it was rather clean and tidy. Staff interacted with me and I was pleased with the progress being made.

You could have prevented my ear being infected along with informing me that I should have rescheduled my appointment!

Review of Orthopaedic Clinic,
13th June 2022

Everyone was very friendly from the gentleman at the reception desk through to the doctor i had seen. The nurses were running around busy as usual but always had time to help everyone

The only issue was calling names out when the X-rays were in waiting, potentially raising voices or putting in a system would help!

28th April 2022

The staff were uniformly calm, friendly and efficient.

Nothing at all.

9th March 2022

I visited the Endoscopy department today 9/3/22 after having a conversation on the telephone with a wonderful member of staff called Holly about the pain I was experiencing and about the test I was having that day. Her attentive care and understanding was excellent from the time I attended right through to me being checked out and getting the best treatment at that time. Nothing was too much trouble for her..She is a credit to the Nursing profession as she has such a wonderful caring and professional manner.

Everything was excellent.

3rd February 2022

All the staff were excellent A+, kind & considerate While in recovery I was cared for by a staff Nurse Fatima, she was A++ Thank you everyone

the appointment was at quite short notice

14th December 2021

The initial appointment details were prompt and clear with all information included. Telephone call with a query - answered promptly and helpfully. Was seen at my appointment time with no waiting. All staff were kind, caring and helpful. Very well run organisation. Could not fault my care in any way.

Nothing!

Experience

{{category}} working at Queen Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rh