queen-alexandra-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 231,314 reviews Write a review

Queen Alexandra Hospital

Southwick Hill Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, England, PO6 3LY

16th May 2019
Written by a family member

Words from Mum(Patient) : Pleasant and willing nurses. They came as soon as they could after I rang the bell. Lovely ward and view. Great meals...what a difference in hospital food these days. From us the family We were worried to leave mum as she needs so much assistance with some Dementia and balance/walking problems but needn't have. We were surprised at how much she enjoyed her stay. She had lovely staff. The male nurse got extra mentions :) Thank you all so much

15th May 2019

II

11th May 2019

I had a very positive experience in the post natal ward. I was well looked after and the staff were all lovely. My only suggestion would be that it w ould have been nice if someone could have say with me in the post natal ward for the time of a whole feed for my baby to help me start breastfeeding correctly. I was given some advice in the labour ward but needed longer as baby latched incorrectly causing pain to me. I asked for someone to help and the midwife came but saw I was feeding and just quickly told me i was fine and left.

11th May 2019

The staff were kind, helpful and could not do enough to make the experience a positive one for me and my husband. Every midwife we had was amazing in the way that they cared for me during my labour. They are all a credit to the profession.

10th May 2019

I was seen really quick,excellent service

{{category}} working at Queen Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rh