Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath

Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 1UD

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th August 2019

My first time ever having surgery, to say I was nervous is an understatement. Not only did I feel safe and cared for, but I was also seen as an equal, not a silly teenager, I was never made to feel like my problems were unimportant, I was treated with pure kindness, respect and excellent care. It also helped when I cracked awful, nervous jokes the nurses laughed with me. An experience that would've been so scary was pleasant, smooth and exceeded all my expectations. All the staff were kind and accommodating, answering all of my pointless questions and made me feel at home. Not only when I had the surgery but also at every checkup I have only been met with kindness and professionalism. From my anxiety to my diabetes I was well look after and catered for. I am so impressed and grateful.

23rd July 2019

First-class facility care was kind and efficient staff friendly, patient care was all I could ask for.

23rd July 2019

The staff are so kind they looked after me extremely well. I was encouraged and supported through a difficult time. I can’t thank them enough.

6th June 2019

Superb

18th May 2019

The hospital is clean, quiet and efficiently run. I've attended more than once and am always relieved when I know that it's where I'll be having an operation performed.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath: http://iwgc.net/eb4ns