Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath

Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 1UD

12th September 2018

Staff very helpful, compassionate and very pleasant and hospitable

6th July 2018

The Reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful which is always reassuring when visiting a hospital. Mr Rogers, my surgeon was first class, kind and caring and I am so pleased I chose him. The anaesthetist, nurses, physiotherapist were all wonderful and caring. Nothing was too much trouble. The catering staff also deserve a mention as I enjoyed some lovely food after my op. THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

3rd June 2018

I can't fault the efficiency, every single nursing and reception staff and my consultant, Mr Richard Freeman, enough ....I've had my fair share of hospital procedures (being accident prone !) - and whilst I hope I won't have to revisit the Nuffield, Haywards Heath - I know it would definitely calm me if I had to go back there compared to anywhere else I have been !! I am actually transferring my NHS referral for a completely different operation there if possible ... says it all ! Thank you to everyone there ... operation a total success and the experience 10/10 !

18th April 2018

A good hospital that is conveniently local to myself, having used this facility previously I had no wish to travel further afield!

7th June 2017

I was very happy with my care at Nuffield Haywards Heath. I had my right knee total knee replacement in 2015 and had my left knee total knee replacement in April 2017. My right knee is the best it has been for over 20 years now!

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath: http://iwgc.net/eb4ns