Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath

Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 1UD

29th March 2020

The staff here were not only extremely efficient but also very friendly (in my experience). I was in for 2 nights after a total hip replacement. I had to deal with large amounts of pain and the staff were on the ball as I felt very little discomfort throughout my stay. Having a shower on my own was near impossible, but they were so helpful in getting me in, and I still managed to retain my dignity! The physiotherapist was on my case almost immediately after the operation, and had me on my feet in no time, propelling me into a speedy recovery. Once I was on my crutches and hobbling around the reception, the staff were always happy to get tea's and coffee's for me while I took a break to read a magazine. All in all, I would recommend Nuffield Haywards Heath. Friendly, and very good at what they do!

11th March 2020

From being greeted by the lovely Reception team to leaving the hospital following my operation, the whole team were fantastic. Friendly, caring and professional.

18th February 2020

The staff are all superb, kind considerate and the nurses have amazing bed side manner. I was truly cared for in an amazing way. Nothing was too much for them and I would say a couple of the nurses went way above and beyond.

1st January 2020

I came to the table (excuse the pun) with a desperate desire to solve the riddle of calcific tendinitis which had caused me more than my fair share of pain over the previous 12-months. While I can tell you all about how clean the hospital was, and how extremely well I was treated, I dont feel this goes far enough. You see, I woke from my anesthetic reliving a horrific event that happened to me as a child, yet this team of professionals took it all in their stride. Not only was I supported in recovery for far too long, no doubt affecting their busy operating schedule, but the incredible theatre assistant sat with me for a long time afterwards, until at last my other half appeared. Even the anesthetist came to see me later in the day and was so compassionate. For someone who lived through the original event, waking up to it was just as bad, if not worse, because this time I couldn't comprehend why or how it was happening to me all over again. I considered giving names to everyone, but that might diminish the overall team. The level of care at the Nuffield in Haywards Heath was, in my opinion, world-class. I cannot thank David Ricketts and his tremendous team enough. There is no doubt in my mind this team cares about all the patients as well as they cared for me. Thank you Laurence Willis

23rd October 2019

There is nothing to improve all the staff were wonderful and careing.

14th August 2019

My first time ever having surgery, to say I was nervous is an understatement. Not only did I feel safe and cared for, but I was also seen as an equal, not a silly teenager, I was never made to feel like my problems were unimportant, I was treated with pure kindness, respect and excellent care. It also helped when I cracked awful, nervous jokes the nurses laughed with me. An experience that would've been so scary was pleasant, smooth and exceeded all my expectations. All the staff were kind and accommodating, answering all of my pointless questions and made me feel at home. Not only when I had the surgery but also at every checkup I have only been met with kindness and professionalism. From my anxiety to my diabetes I was well look after and catered for. I am so impressed and grateful.

23rd July 2019

First-class facility care was kind and efficient staff friendly, patient care was all I could ask for.

23rd July 2019

The staff are so kind they looked after me extremely well. I was encouraged and supported through a difficult time. I can’t thank them enough.

6th June 2019

Superb

18th May 2019

The hospital is clean, quiet and efficiently run. I've attended more than once and am always relieved when I know that it's where I'll be having an operation performed.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath: http://iwgc.net/eb4ns