New Victoria Hospital

184-188 Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7EG

31st January 2016

I was recently kept overnight at the New Victoria Hospital following an operation under General anestesia which was a step another private hospital failed to do in the past and caused major complications. The care, attention to detail and professionalism of the nursing staff was outstanding, my chosen Consultant and Anestethist fully briefed me on what the surgery consisted of and its risks, the meals were like a five-star hotel with plenty of choice from the menus, the rooms were modern, immaculate and with all comforts. The car park would need some improvement in the future as the available spaces were often limited. I have been recommending this facility to all my friends and family as one of the best in the London area.

21st May 2015

The nurses were lovely. Very caring and reassuring

11th February 2015

my experience at the New Victoria hospital has been very comforting and i have faith in the consultants that i have seen

18th January 2015

I came out of hospital 2 days ago and I have written the nurses and thank you card. I was in for a big operation so was there for 5 nights. I was dreading the whole experience but honestly the nurses and every member of staff I came across were lovely. The rooms and food were amazing and the nursing care was wonderful. I feel like I'm reviewing on Trip Advisor! After the operation I was in pain and uncomfortable but the nurses brought me on very quickly and what could have been a horrendous experience actually was uplifting and positive and I have very fond memories of my hospital stay. I cannot thank them enough... 100% top class !

1st October 2014

Cannot recommend The new victoria enough. Professional,friendly and clean.

{{category}} working at New Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4me