King's College Hospital

Denmark Hill, London, England, SE5 9RS

3rd January 2018

Despite an mri scan evidencing a large brain tumour and advice for onward referral to oncology, the neurologist chose to lie and wrote telling me "good news, your scan is normal". Had I not demanded a copy of the radiologist report, I would never have known he was lying. Of course, there will never be any accountability and this individual will keep destroying lives. He asked me what I did for a living and before I could tell him i was a senior civil servant who probably earns as much as he does, he said "housewife?" He also dismissed my symptoms and suggested I see a shrink. You sir, are a disgrace to your profession.

23rd September 2017

What is there to say? I owe them my life.

8th August 2017

Great experience

5th July 2017

My brother was a liver transplant patient at Kings, in fact he had 2 transplants before his death last year. We cannot fault the care he received on the liver intensive care unit, from the palliative care team, liver outpatients and Professor Michael Heneghan and Professor John O'Grady. However, Todd Ward was variable at best with some qualified staff members showing little or no empathy and very little clinical knowledge. Worryingly some of the healthcare assistants on the ward were far more helpful and caring. Some clinical care was also questionable with regard to the mismanagement of my brother's osteoporosis. Needless to say we will be formally complaining regarding this now that the inquest into his death is complete. We would like to see some evidence of learning from this mismanagement so that other patients are not affected in the same way as my brother.

21st April 2017

4 hours waiting for a 10am appointment in fracture clinic, not enough seats for all the patients in the crowded, dirty waiting room. Nothing for children (to entertain them while they wait). So I decided to go private at kings where the Consultant failed to show up to one meeting and surgery was cancelled at the last minute one day.

{{category}} working at King's College Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King's College Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ew