Share review of Good Hope Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

10th July 2019

On May 15th I was seen by Dr Chaudry (sorry if I've got the name wrong), In the women's clinic. On the 30th I came as a day patient and was treated by Mr Honest. On that day I was looked after by about 20 members of staff, all wonderful. Mr Honest was concerned about my condition and after my surgery took the time to visit me in recovery twice and arranged a scan before I was discharged. He made time to come and find me waiting to go home to tell me that he had seen the scan and it looked ok so I shouldn't worry. Two weeks later at a follow up he gave me the results of the surgery and I was sent to City Hospital where I had further surgery on the 2nd July. I can't quite believe how amazing everyone I came into contact with during these visits was. From the volunteers who guided me through the hospital to the Royal Marine I encountered whilst in recovery who was one secondment to the health service for training. I feel that if I had had private health care it could not have been better. Thank you and please in spite of the problems within the service, carry on doing what you do for us you are appreciated though we might not always show it. This is the second time Good Hope has been involved in possibly having extended my shelf life.