Basildon Hospital

Nether Mayne, Basildon, Essex, England, SS16 5NL

15th July 2019

I had a operation at this hospital in May and stayed for one night. The Nurses and all other Staff were exceptional. They looked after me with great care and consideration. I felt that the hospital has a lovely atmosphere for a hospital and the staff from reception to the nurses who looked after me seem to take great care in making everyone feel like nothing was a problem. I would definitely consider going here if I needed any care in the future.

15th July 2019

I had a Parathyroidectomy at the end of April 2019. Mr T.Jeddy performed the surgery and I couldn't have been treated better if I had chosen to go private.From pre-op to discharge from his care I knew I was safe hands.He is an extremely professional competent surgeon who keeps you informed at all times and puts you at ease.I had no post op pain and I put this down to his skills as a surgeon.I only have a very small scar which is fading every day and in fact some of my friends didn't even realise that I had my surgery.I would have no hesitation to ask my G.P to be referred back to him should I need surgery in the future.

9th July 2019

2 Biopsies were inconclusive and Mr T Jeddy suggested 1/2 my thyroid be removed and analysed for the possibility of cancer. I had total confidence in My Jeddy and 3 months after the op I have been discharged. There is no cancer and I am operating fine on the remaining 1/2 with no meds. Much relieved to have been explained the steps leading up to the op.

10th June 2019

I found the whole experience very reassuring, the staff in each dept breast unit, oncology, pre-op, after care were all fantastic, not once have I ever doubted that I would be well again. Thank you to all the staff that I came in contact I'm so grateful to all of you xx

{{category}} working at Basildon Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Basildon Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3nz