Yardley Green Medical Centre

77 Yardley Green Road, Bordesley, Birmingham, B9 5PU

7th April 2015

Always next to impossible to get an appointment. Its the most frustrating thing in the world having to call up again and again for hours on end just to hear the busy tone. Why has there been no improvement on this? It's the most complained about thing about this surgery. Is it not possible to get a queuing system going? I need an emergency appointment at times and can NEVER get through.

13th April 2015
Response from Yardley Green Medical Centre

Many thanks for your feedback. With regards to your feedback on the appointment system, we do indeed have a queuing system on the phone lines. We currently have 4 active telephone lines that go to 4 phones until 10 am, at which point the prescription line becomes active and the main number will go back to 3 phones being answered or holding. As for needing emergency appointments, we always offer a 'Sit and Wait' option if you feel that it cannot wait until the next routine becomes available.

16th January 2015

Been attending the surgery for many years now for both myself and my children. I am always happy with the experience.

22nd December 2014

My wife and I recently changed to this surgery from a different practice. We have both been extremely impressed and surprised by the fantastic quality of service provided by both the doctors and receptionists of this surgery. The receptionists have never been rude and the doctors have always listened and advised accordingly. ALL of the doctors of this surgery are fantastic and we always feel were are in safe hands.

21st November 2014

A great surgery. I am very happy with the service that they provide. Dr kurian is my G.P, she is lovely and very caring. I feel that I am in safe hands. Whenever I nend to contact the surgery the receptionists have been great, always helpfull and pleasant.

{{category}} working at Yardley Green Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Yardley Green Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejixn