University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

24th April 2015

Very good clinic, I didn't go there for long, haven't needed it at all really apart from a check-up but have always been friendly, and just what I needed. I would certainly not be at all hesitant to visit again if the need should arise or if a more serious condition needs attention. If they are not equipped to sort out a problem then they will organise for you who to contact and refer you on. Very helpful, was a pleasant experience.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

24th April 2015

I went to see a nurse here who was rude, cold and dismissive. She completely disregarded a very chronic ongoing issue I had and could barely look up my health records to see which antibiotics I was allergic to. The environment of the centre was wonderful as are the receptionists - I'm sad the same can't be said about the nurse I saw.

6th May 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dear Patient, We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with aspects of your visit. If you feel you would like to discuss this with the Practice Manager, you are more than welcome to email us at admin.unimed@nhs.net. Regards, The Health Centre.

23rd April 2015

As one of the older patients at the Health centre, with several medical conditions, I have always found all the staff extremely helpful and competent. I have never had any doubt about the excellent service they provide. Although I have now moved to the outskirts of their catchment area, I still prefer to travel to the Health Centre rather than change to a closer surgery.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

23rd April 2015

caring and effective

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

22nd April 2015

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.