University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

22nd December 2014

An outstandingly helpful, committed, friendly and interactive group of doctors, nurses and reception staff. When I hear complaints about other surgeries, I say: "Sussex University Health Centre shows that it can be done right". Only one tiny nitpick: must there be compulsory TV and sound in the waiting room?

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

2nd December 2014

Friendly, well organised, helpful, collegial. BUT... I don't like being called by my first name by people who don't know me. If they did, they would know that the only person outside the Health Centre who has ever used the first name on my birth certificate was my mother, and she is long deceased! The use of my Christian name suggests a familiarity that doesn't exist!

19th December 2014
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Many thanks for your comments, it is very helpful for us to hear your opinions so that we can discuss and improve our services in the future.

8th October 2014

The last two months I have been in constant pain and misdiagnosed twice, being given loads of antibiotics, not even been called up back that my tests came back negative and it was not an infection to end up crying on the phone that i need that refferral and a scan and to find out to be called to be booked in for one after 3 months from now without even the scan. This has been my first experience with the NHS but it was a horrible one. I have never seen such a disregard towards someone that needs help.

5th January 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our services; I would strongly encourage you to come and see the practice manager to discuss your concerns further. Please see our website for contact details: www.unimed.co.uk

11th December 2014

I have been a patient at this GP's surgery for many years. I recommend it all the time! The nurses are friendly, efficient and professional and the GPs are wonderful. They take time to listen and to explain and discuss options and (though they must be very busy) never make you feel rushed. In general I feel relaxed about talking to both the nurses and GPs about health issues and feel confident that I will receive a full explanation of diagnosis, prognosis and possible treatment options. Thus, I feel well informed about health issues and treatments. Over the last 25-30 years, I have had two really excellent GPs at this practice (the first one retired). Thoroughly recommended!

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

10th December 2014

10th December 2014
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Many thanks for taking the time to complete these few questions it's much appreciated and will help us to see where we need to make improvements.