University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

1st April 2015

I nearly always see Nurse Jo, and if she's not available I see Sarah. They're both fantastic at their jobs, and have seen me through some difficult times, in addition to helping with regular GP related issues like jabs and persistent colds. Dr Boyd is lovely, and despite being as busy as all the other staff, is always a pleasure to see. I would encourage anyone thinking about getting a coil put in, or changing their contraception generally, to come to this surgery as they're more than equipped, and can perform the coil insertion on site. This takes a lot of stress out of the situation since you already have a rapport with your nurses etc.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

31st March 2015

Excellent nurses, very friendly, very informative. Great service always.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

31st March 2015

I have always received help of excellent quality and feel like the doctors and nurses I have seen think of me as an individual person rather than another one of their many patients that need ticking off their schedules. Communication over what is happening in my body and what different medications might do to help that is always extremely extensive and has made me feel much more in the loop with it. They have also always discussed my options and given me choices as to what I want to do which is not a choice I am used to being given and is greatly appreciated.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

30th March 2015

I have been with the University of Sussex Health Centre for 7.5 years and they have always been great. I have a long-term condition and they have been flexible and seen me at short notice where necessary. You can access appointments with the nurses on everyday plus you can also make appointments with doctors or for bloods tests in advance very easily. The staff are friendly and professional include you in all decisions about your care. I am moving soon and I hope I'll be able to find a GP as good as this one near to my new home.

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.

27th March 2015

I attend the University of Sussex. Today I have been very sick. The nurse phone my room and asked me questions regarding my sickness and advised me how to go about treating it. Very helpful. Thanks, AL

17th June 2015
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback.