Torrington Park Group Practice

16 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London, England, N12 9SS 91 reviews

31st May 2024

Just need to be able to get online by 7am

Suggested improvements
Help patients more making appointments. Not every one able to get online at 7am

27th March 2024

Overall I’m very satisfied for the fantastic service they provide

Suggested improvements
Nothing comes to mind

6th April 2023

Very good service with experience and knowledge for Doktor Harry Greenberg very very helpful ..

Suggested improvements
Other specialists with experience we don’t need nurse practitioners

15th February 2023

impossible to get an appointment

Suggested improvements
I have lived in the area for over a year and wasnt able to get appointment within this window for various issues at all. eventually just gave it up and went private. now I am getting reminders about my smear test being due and its again the same. econult form is not available and after holding the phone line for 20min and managing to speak with reception was told they dont book appointments over the phone and to do so online. At this point I am looking into changing GP practice.

Rating not given.

19th August 2022

Unusually, I had to contact the surgery three times this week. I had difficulty arranging an econsult initially as the system was closed. However, I spoke to the receptionist and on the second occasion was able to fill in an econsult. Once in the system, I can’t praise the surgery enough for getting back to me promptly and efficiently, and dealing with my issues on the same day. I know how hard you must be working to get at least some of the important issues for your patients, dealt with quickly. Thank you!

Suggested improvements
It was difficult to arrange an online consult as the system seemed closed a lot but I understand this is due to lack of appointment/ gp time available

Experience

{{category}} working at Torrington Park Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Torrington Park Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecesb