The Pinn Medical Centre

37 Love Lane, Pinner, Harrow, Middlesex, HA5 3EE

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

31st January 2018

Extremely difficult to book routine appointment. The surgery offers an automated system which is supposed to allow for booking appointments when you can’t get through to surgery during opening hours. It used to be a great service however since past many days the system doesn’t click in and you are left waiting for longer than 10 mins. Receptionists are at times abrupt and unhelpful on the phone.

14th January 2018

Firstly I must say the service the Pinn Medical Centre has given over the years has usually been excellent. However, I called the practice last week wanting to book an urgent follow up appointment on a particular day with a doctor. The receptionist was very helpful and explained that appointments are released 48 hours in advance so I should call in first thing on Sunday morning and I would be able to book it. She stressed to call first thing. I did as she advised and called the practice as soon as it opened (Sunday 14th Jan’18). Firstly I was greeted very curtly and asked to book and appointment where I was abruptly told to call back in the afternoon as they were dealing with walk-ins. I began to politely explain that this was an urgent matter, however she slammed the phone down. This is a very stressful time with my medical condition and I feel this was not acceptable behaviour for a patient to be treated, showing no courtesy or compassion. If I was told to come into the practice instead of call in I would of course have done so. Either way, a bit of polite information would have gone a long way instead of hanging up the phone. I appreciate the practice is very busy but I am following the advice I was given and called exactly at 8am to make my appointment before all of the slots got booked up. I would appreciate it if the practice manager could please address this so future patients are not treated in this appalling way i.e. if the advice given should be changed. Patients should not be treated so rudely without any dignity and lack of respect by members of staff, it is completely unacceptable in any service organisation.

21st October 2017

I have had numerous problems with letters and prescriptions. Nearly 3 months later I still do not have the correct prescriptions. 3 consultant letters have been lost and no one has done anything about this. The practice have said they have never received them. To make matters worse I have been told to make an appointment with my Gp to rectify this matter and his next appointment is in 5 weeks. It has taken me nearly 4 or 5 months to rectify this matter.

15th May 2017

27th April 2017

Getting appointments and contacting the surgery is difficult. Booking system for doctor appointments and hematologist not user friendly. Having a walk in surgery for urgent appointments is useful but always very busy. Repeat prescriptions take a long time and often have to be ordered in paper form (as the alternatives are fax & online system which frequently do not work).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »