The Malthouse Surgery

The Charter, Abingdon, Oxon, England, OX14 3JY

#sayThankYou

Thanks to Debs for sorting out the problem I am having with Boots online pharmacy. As I am self isolating I thought it would be better to have my medication delivered but Boots seem overwhelmed by the demand and a delay in delivery has occurred but Debs went beyond the call of duty to resolve matters. Thanks again.

8th May 2020
8th May 2020

I recently changed my prescriptions to boots online pharmacy as I am self isolating but regrettably their system seems overwhelmed by the demand and their delivery timetable has not been met and I am on the brink of running out of medication. Fortunately Debs & Dr Gwatkin have come to my aid and issued an emergency prescription to be collected locally. I believe Debs went beyond the call of duty by pursuing this through Boots online and locally and finding a solution. Many thanks

27th June 2017

Usual NHS Problems nowadays talking to robot computers digitalised machines rather than real folks. Appointments too short at 15 minutes & often weeks ahead. The reception staff appear to be 1oo% female. Some male representation would be nice for balance. Despite a visible huge back office stuffed with admin equipment there often appear to be hardly anyone in it. Receptionists come & go every few hours making connectivity difficult.ie Too many breaks! Many patients all say similiar things. Some staff are helpful & do their best but some are not up it as they do not seem to have the speific knowledge about how NHS admin systems operate to deal with queries. All queries are referred "upwards"to The Management & The Management is not always there!This created delays & a frustrating situation.

20th April 2014

The waiting times to see my GP are too long, I can call for an appointment only to be told that I can have an appointment in 2 weeks! A couple of receptionists can be abrupt at times.

8th April 2012

This has always been my choice of surgery for general practice and I am very happy with that choice.

Efficiency
Caring
Nursing staff

{{category}} working at The Malthouse Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Malthouse Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecbz6