The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

4th May 2016

Great doctors but waiting time for appointments too long e.g 2 weeks as they are always fully booked.

4th May 2016

I and my family, about 10 people, are seeing Dr.Alex Fragoyanis only and we are extremely happy about the service. I did recommend him to several people and I believe that no improvement is needed.

3rd May 2016

Generally I am very happy with this practice although record keeping has not been 100% and some receptionists are less helpful and efficient than others at times. I appreciate the pressure of time and numbers which everyone works under at the practice and there is generally a good 'team spirit' in the surgery, which is nice. I have always taken responsibility for my own health and don't need GP visits very often, which , I hope, makes me a 'good patient' and I appreciate the care I receive when I have occasional need for minor issues as I go into my 70s.

3rd May 2016

Nice and warm surgery with caring staff.

2nd May 2016

Can usually book an appointment online or telephone within a week, or emergency appointments on the day. Excellent practice and the extra stop smoking sessions run by the practice manager have helped considerably, one year and counting

{{category}} working at The Corfton Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Corfton Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejf8e